• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The new, new manager thread - Pt 3

Latest scores

<iframe height=481 width=1366 src="//docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15u8pWcZF5Sy7R_8XbHRlt5ztVh4P2-hoSjSR0fuRNrs/gviz/chartiframe?oid=847380519" seamless frameborder=0 scrolling=no></iframe>

and a chance to vote for anyone who hasn't already

<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1RWvmhECbaTTQ7KoAfdstsMvy_9j8NaJ99iWkg-3oFBE/viewform?embedded=true" width="760" height="500" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">Loading...</iframe>

Bumped

It's what they said in commentary during Athletico-Chelsea. I can't say I rushed out to check her birth certificate to verify it though.

So during the game you're saying the commentators stated

1) That Carolina baldini was franco Baldini's daughter
2) That they met in Rome when Simeone was at Lazio and Baldini was at Roma

Turns out Carolina Baldini is Argentinian and they met in some night club in Buenos Aries

"She met Diego when she was 19 at a night club in Argentina, they dated for two years before they got married on July 22, 1994". - See more at: http://fabwags.com/carolina-baldini...ego-cholo-simeones-wife/#sthash.3rVOM6yJ.dpuf

I doubt very much the commentators said she was franco baldini's daughter and tbh you've said she was his daughter wayyyyyy before that game.

So during the game you're saying the commentators stated

1) That Carolina baldini was franco Baldini's daughter
2) That they met in Rome when Simeone was at Lazio and Baldini was at Roma

Turns out Carolina Baldini is Argentinian and they met in some night club in Buenos Aries

"She met Diego when she was 19 at a night club in Argentina, they dated for two years before they got married on July 22, 1994". - See more at: http://fabwags.com/carolina-baldini...ego-cholo-simeones-wife/#sthash.3rVOM6yJ.dpuf

I doubt very much the commentators said she was franco baldini's daughter and tbh you've said she was his daughter wayyyyyy before that game.

Please give it a rest KD

just a feeling......I know, why dont you email the club with a link to your poll :)

We interviewed more than one candidate last time, I would expect us to do the same again.

The poll is just a bit of fun to generate discussion on here. I don't know why you keep getting your knickers in a twist about it.

Poch to Monaco FdB and rafa to stay put- Ranieri anyone?

Not saying that will happen but this is Spurs it always seems to get ballsed up somewhere along the line.

As a fan I want FDB
As an analyst I want Pochettino.
If I was Levy I would want Rafa. Steady the ship etc. Cant afford another romantic gamble, we could easily get left behind with another **** up

You guys do realise that Levi Roots is Daniel Levy's brother, right?

He's made loads of money from the sale of Reggae Reggae sauce and plans to invest the money in a new manager's office for Pochettino because Pochettino loves ketchup and reggae.

True story bro, they met in 1966 when Levi Roots was linesman at the World Cup Final

You guys do realise that Levi Roots is Daniel Levy's brother, right?

He's made loads of money from the sale of Reggae Reggae sauce and plans to invest the money in a new manager's office for Pochettino because Pochettino loves ketchup and reggae.

True story bro, they met in 1966 when Levi Roots was linesman at the World Cup Final

I will get back to you once i've conducted my extensive research.

We interviewed more than one candidate last time, I would expect us to do the same again.

The poll is just a bit of fun to generate discussion on here. I don't know why you keep getting your knickers in a twist about it.

Seiuosly ?
I thought this poll was the interview process :(
I'm dissapointed I thought us fans had more influence in fact I thought you might be danny boy
Gutted.

:D

Anyway about that empty managers spot I am still available why am I not on this poll ;)

As a fan I want FDB
As an analyst I want Pochettino.
If I was Levy I would want Rafa. Steady the ship etc. Cant afford another romantic gamble, we could easily get left behind with another **** up

Interesting; Why do you say as an 'analyst' you'd want Pochettino?

Bunch of gays ;)

I would...

This.
She's beautiful.
Looks like a challenge on and off the pitch, but imbued with that fiery Latina/S.A. temperament…many moons ago now (mid-90s) I had a fantastic fling down in Rio with an Italian/Brazilian translator (similar mix I'd wager to Mrs.Simeone)…ahhhh…memories…youth…

I apologize for taking us slightly off-toic, but it was worth it for me to remember for a moment! ;-)

This.
She's beautiful.
Looks like a challenge on and off the pitch, but imbued with that fiery Latina/S.A. temperament…many moons ago now (mid-90s) I had a fantastic fling down in Rio with an Italian/Brazilian translator (similar mix I'd wager to Mrs.Simeone)…ahhhh…memories…youth…

I apologize for taking us slightly off-toic, but it was worth it for me to remember for a moment! ;-)[/QUOTE]

In all honesty I think the discussion around managers is taking this thread off topic.

Suprised your memories go that far back haha

Back