• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The new, new manager thread - Pt 3

I'd just settled on the idea that Poch would be right for this club and now all of a sudden it looks as if FDB is still in the frame. I can't take this anymore, I want a new manager by the end of the week :(

I'd just settled on the idea that Poch would be right for this club and now all of a sudden it looks as if FDB is still in the frame. I can't take this anymore, I want a new manager by the end of the week :(

It would be gross negligence of levy/baldini if they did not sit down with fun time frankie before making a decision.
I just have a gut feeling he will click at spurs and do a fantastic job.
Levy owes me one after avb and tim and jyst for once I want to collect ;)

Latest scores

<iframe height=481 width=1366 src="//docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15u8pWcZF5Sy7R_8XbHRlt5ztVh4P2-hoSjSR0fuRNrs/gviz/chartiframe?oid=847380519" seamless frameborder=0 scrolling=no></iframe>

and a chance to vote for anyone who hasn't already

<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1RWvmhECbaTTQ7KoAfdstsMvy_9j8NaJ99iWkg-3oFBE/viewform?embedded=true" width="760" height="500" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">Loading...</iframe>

I still think we are just proceeding through negotiations with Poch and Soton. The other speculation is coming about because of the void/lack of news.

I still think we'll tie it all up by Friday too.

Yeah - Simeone's wife is Carolina Baldini. They met in Rome when Simeone was at Lazio and Franco was at Roma (first spell)

stop it....she is Argentinian, born in Buenos Aries and they have been married 20 years but are now going through a divorce. They were married in 1994, Simeone was at Lazio between 1999 and 2003 :lol:

A bit wrong?

It's fine though but you passed off the info as if it was factual. Discuss it via pm with me pls.

That they met in Argentina, not Italy?

They talked about it during the tv coverage of Athletico-Chelsea the other week - that's where I heard it.

Dont worry Gutter, you are a cool guy and your posts and opinions are...............original :)

the other thing is that you keep insisting that Poch will be installed as manager by Friday because after Friday the whole football community is preparing to jet off to the Caribbean :lol: so it has to be done and dusted by then............i cant wait for saturday, we are still managerless, what will your reaction be:)

a bit wrong??:lol: what that you think she is Franco baldini's daughter? I think that is more than a bit wrong :)

It's what they said in commentary during Athletico-Chelsea. I can't say I rushed out to check her birth certificate to verify it though.

so the latest is FdB on 28 votes, Benitez has 12 and Poch has 10...............and it seems Levy isnt even going to interview FdB:(

Back