• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The mighty Tottenham Hotspur vs Benfica OMT

BjLRsFeCAAINtpP.jpg

1926733_10152065911348505_1070127299_n.jpg

Sherwood said he will not chuck the kids in at the deep end unless he has to. So with that in mind and looking at the picture our team may look something like this.

Brad

Lennon Sandro Fryers Rose

Eriksen Bentaleb

Townsend Sig Chadli

Soldado​

Benfica are going to unleash the pain on us tonight. This is going to be one hell of a brutal thrashing.

I think they could wrack up as many as 6 or so, but will probably settle for 3 or 4 and taking the **** for 90 minutes.

Benfica are going to unleash the pain on us tonight. This is going to be one hell of a brutal thrashing.

I think they could wrack up as many as 6 or so, but will probably settle for 3 or 4 and taking the **** for 90 minutes.

That's what all my Man Utd supporting colleagues were saying about their team yesterday. :-"

As much as I admire the positivity Stinkfoot, Utd were at home & had their first string out (more or less)!

I would agree. We might as well use this as an opportunity to give the younger guys a chance to show what they can do in their positions rather than go with square pegs in round holes.

I'd agree, seems Tim doesn't...

From the Beeb -

"Tottenham manager Tim Sherwood said: "Coming over here without a centre-back will be difficult, players will be playing out of position."

Hahaha, looks more like a kid's school trip than a professional football team.

They all look like they're having a lovely day out except that surly little fella standing behind Andros. Cheer up little boy.

Who's the guy on the phone in the background camera-left?

Team v Benfica - Friedel; Naughton, Fryers, Sandro, Rose; Lennon (c), Bentaleb, Chadli, Sigurdsson, Townsend; Soldado.
Subs vs Benfica - Archer, Ball, Ogilvie, Veljkovic, Eriksen, Winks, Kane.

Not far off my Xmas tree. If Sandro had played further up the field that is.

Benfica: Oblak; Maxi Pereira, Luisao, Siqueira, Garay, Ruben Amorim, Sulejmani, Djuricic, Andre Gomes, Oscar Cardozo, Salvio

We will win 4-1 and go through. We are going to have a performance and a half.

Worst case we win 3-1 ET and penalties and we go out on pens haha - I think that would top my season off

****ting hell. Every time. Every ****ing time it all turns to ****, I go into a match believing we're going to pull off the imaginable.

4-1 Spurs

Back