• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Italian Football Thread

Ndombelly must be loving life in Italy, looks like he is averaging about 10 mins a game and cruising to a title...that's football for you I suppose, glory falling into the laps of the least worthy at times

Ndombelly must be loving life in Italy, looks like he is averaging about 10 mins a game and cruising to a title...that's football for you I suppose, glory falling into the laps of the least worthy at times

Just hope the rumour about an obligation to buy is true (if they got cl).

Juve vs Napoli tonight. Napoli could pretty much secure the title by winning tonight. Not really, but they'd be so far ahead they'd only need another win or so. It really looks like they'll finally win a championship for the first time since Maradona left. I hope they do. Can't stand Juventus, and had a bit of a soft spot for Napoli for some time. I reckon this will be an enjoyable match! :)

Juve vs Napoli tonight. Napoli could pretty much secure the title by winning tonight. Not really, but they'd be so far ahead they'd only need another win or so. It really looks like they'll finally win a championship for the first time since Maradona left. I hope they do. Can't stand Juventus, and had a bit of a soft spot for Napoli for some time. I reckon this will be an enjoyable match! :)

Should win IMO, Juve have been terrible this season, their gaffer fighting fans the lot. Proper mess

Haha, saw that clip with the scooters yesterday. Absolutely mental! That's Italian traffic for you. :p

Congrats to Napoli, but they weren't as dominant as the final table shows. And Roma missing out on CL because of league position (they could still win EL and qualify) with Lazio making it would be a gross injustice.

upload_2023-5-5_13-36-10.png

Napoli picking Rudi Garcia to replace Spalletti is a very strange decision.

Lazio taking Guendozey is even stranger.

Back