• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Italian Football Thread

The old excuse
His errors havent come under pressure
We had more possession vs villa
We had more possession in the start of the second half vs arsenal when he made his mistake (3 mins of play)
I can’t remember the third one off the top of my head

It's still a probability game. You defend for 80 minutes of the game you have X chances to defend/potentially screw up on. You defend for 10 minutes you have X÷8 chances to defend/potentially screw up on

It's still a probability game. You defend for 80 minutes of the game you have X chances to defend/potentially screw up on. You defend for 10 minutes you have X÷8 chances to defend/potentially screw up on
Or if a team scores form their second shot because your keeper spills the first… how does that fit in?
Or if a keeper palms a cross shot against your own player?
I get probability but it doesn’t work with human error as you can’t come up with a logic for a brain fart. I do get the comment about presumes and averages but with Hugo that doesn’t apply as he has been weak under all instances

Another 2 goals for Victor Osimhen this weekend. Considering he is just 24 I would go for him instead of Kane if I were Man Utd.

I will be gutted if he ends up at Chelsea.

Napoli are taking the tinkle in Italy, they are just ridiculous, playing some of the very best football in Europe.

Milan not looking too hot at the minute hey? Might be a good time to play them

Have a mate who is a massive Milan fan. We've been caning each other since the draw. Absolutely destroyed him today. Them losing a derby without a shot on target and us beating City was a glorious combination.

There's no way this could backfire on me right?

Have a mate who is a massive Milan fan. We've been caning each other since the draw. Absolutely destroyed him today. Them losing a derby without a shot on target and us beating City was a glorious combination.

There's no way this could backfire on me right?

Who'd we play last time we beat city?

Will be a tough game but AC Milan side is really poor, you would hope we get past them over two legs
We better do, 'cause I've spent a fortune on tickets, accommodation and flights for the home game! I want a win and progression to the 1/4 final on my first visit to the new stadium!

We better do, 'cause I've spent a fortune on tickets, accommodation and flights for the home game! I want a win and progression to the 1/4 final on my first visit to the new stadium!

Well I hope more so with that in mind we progress pal

A week later @DeanoAustin and what are your thoughts now...?

He nailed me this morning. My reply was "Can we both just call the tie a draw now and never mention it again?". He still isn't confident. Neither am I.

And to be fair, even if we agreed the above and we beat them, I'd fudging destroy him. Because, sometimes, I just can't help myself.

He nailed me this morning. My reply was "Can we both just call the tie a draw now and never mention it again?". He still isn't confident. Neither am I.

And to be fair, even if we agreed the above and we beat them, I'd fudging destroy him. Because, sometimes, I just can't help myself.
Can we both lose?!

Back