• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Inbetween Transfer Windows Rumour Thread

Odd rumour about barca and madrid looking at our youngsters http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/283467/? but then qpr apparently had a bit turned down for pritchard.

Personally i don't mind a few seasons of mid table while we build the ground if i get to see some of our youngsters come through, am of the opinon now that carroll should get in the team ahead of hudd and smith should be in the team giving walker a rest same goes for caulker and gallas and when bale is tired townsend should be given a chance.

As for pritchard and coulthirst i would like to see them given a loan in the championship first.

I wonder if youth players swapping clubs will become more common i think we picked up a few from barca academy in last few years. Not sure if we paid much of a fee, if they want ours they should have to pay through the nose.

Chelsea's dilemma will be Falcao or Willian.

It's a no brainer, really

They have plenty of creative Willians and if anything need a top class clinical striker to finish it all off

I'm 98% sure he'll be here January - August at the latest (assuming Atletico still are within reasonable distance from the Qatar Foundation in Jan)

Pjanic would be excellent, more Cazorla than Modric. Prefers to play further forward rather than as a deep lying playmaker.

always thought Pjanic was happy at Roma and didnt want to move.

Sky Sports Football

The agent of winger Jeffren has confirmed Liverpool's interest in taking him from Sporting Lisbon.

We have to shift Dempsey to Liverpool. I'm pretty sure they would still want him and would pay the cash we paid Fulham so we need to sell before we start finding it hard to flog him off for half the amount we spent.

Sky Sports Football

The agent of winger Jeffren has confirmed Liverpool's interest in taking him from Sporting Lisbon.

And of course:

Daily Mail Football ‏@MAILfootball

Stewart Downing in Middlesbrough loan return link

We have to shift Dempsey to Liverpool. I'm pretty sure they would still want him and would pay the cash we paid Fulham so we need to sell before we start finding it hard to flog him off for half the amount we spent.

Dont think could until August 31st 2013 at least

Knowing us, we'd do that then buy Dirk Kuyt instead.

As said though, you can't play for 3 clubs in the same season anyway.

I think we should move for Fletcher in January, big striker who can hold up and a great finisher we should have bought him in August

I don't like the fact that Real Madrid and Barcelona are after our youth players. I like that they're good enough to warrant attention but I want us to be producing players for our first team - Coulthirst and Pritchard.

Back