• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Totally agree with this. He seems to work almost solely on emotion and passion most of the time. Playing 'You'll Never Walk Alone' before Liverpool, getting the kit man to give his pre-match speech v Spurs, his referee rants etc. It works sometimes, but it definitely won't work all the time.

However, I hesitate to write them off too much. I hope they continue to fall apart, but it happening now gives them a chance to re-evaluate and potentially strengthen in January. Would rather it in March or April.
The kit man gave the team talk? Wow. How did I miss that titbit of lego madness.

The kit man gave the team talk? Wow. How did I miss that titbit of lego madness.

I was wrong, sorry. It was the cameraman! …might actually be worse?

They won that derby 3-1, so you could say it worked…but it was the Nuno derby, so we really beat ourselves that day.

Last edited:
I can't believe how many of them are starting to turn on Arteta. I don't particularly like him or rate him but they were on the wane in the league for a decade or so before he came in and were worse for pretty much that entire time than they are now. I've mostly seen it online but on my son's football team group, two of the coaches and one of the parents are Gooners and the parent was "Arteta out" and very serious about it after Sunday. The two coaches had thrown the towel in on the title race. Glorious.

Long may it continue.

I can't believe how many of them are starting to turn on Arteta. I don't particularly like him or rate him but they were on the wane in the league for a decade or so before he came in and were worse for pretty much that entire time than they are now. I've mostly seen it online but on my son's football team group, two of the coaches and one of the parents are Gooners and the parent was "Arteta out" and very serious about it after Sunday. The two coaches had thrown the towel in on the title race. Glorious.

Long may it continue.

Their clams mate .. clams act like clams is no surprise

Long may it continue.

I’m surprised it took this long, they keep bottling things in the same way.

Third year in a row, how many chances should they give him?

I’m surprised it took this long, they keep bottling things in the same way.

Third year in a row, how many chances should they give him?
They did bottle 4th to us and they bottled the league last year but it's hardly bottling this year. They've lost 2 games in a row at Christmas FFS.

By that logic, we bottled the league even more spectacularly in November.

They did bottle 4th to us and they bottled the league last year but it's hardly bottling this year. They've lost 2 games in a row at Christmas FFS.

By that logic, we bottled the league even more spectacularly in November.

Welcome to the NFL.

Yes we did, thats the first one.

Long may it continue.
Maybe they saw the Amazon documentary

Back