• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

First 30 mins Ramsdale has looked horrendous against Man U culminating in allowing a soft Fernandes shot in.

Never really rated Ramsdale and he proved me wrong last season big time. Any chance I was right all along and he just had a lucky season?
Think he’s been excellent since they signed him but…. He always looks on the verge of a fudge up to me, been extremely lucky a number of times when I’ve seen them. Been riding a wave of confidence (like the whole team), reckon you could really see his form dip if a few of these mistakes are punished.

Don't. Just did a course, of which, way too much of it covered the legality of transexuals and non binary. It basically boiled down to, let them do what they want.
Yep people can call themselves whatever they want, and at the same time I reserve the right to only acknowledge the two physical types of gender.

Yep people can call themselves whatever they want, and at the same time I reserve the right to only acknowledge the two physical types of gender.

Derailing the thread. But seriously i couldn't give a fudge anymore. Just make everything unisex. Boxing, whatever. See how that goes.

As anybody who's been through it will know.

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/posts/aaron-ramsdale-premier-league-arsenal-soccer-england

Read the whole article, he may be their cvnt but if he was our cvnt I'd be really proud of him. The bants this season should be just that, bants.

Fair play to him, there's a lot of honesty and openness in that article. It's always good to have it made clear that words do have an effect and that we don't know what might be going on with any individual behind the scenes/in their personal lives, so stay on the 'right' side of the line when doling out abuse.

Still a gooner though.

So with Raya coming in are they planning to sell Ramsdale now then or is he gonna stay as a No2? I know most of us always suggested he was far from as great as they suggested but I thought they all love him and rated him highly

Back