• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Friar and Arsenal were unwilling to countenance any back channel contact with the player. When Smith made to reveal to Friar what the striker was thinking, he would say: “I don’t want to know!” But Smith reveals that his is an often imperative part of the transfer business, much as head-hunters approach targets before hiring them.

I didn't see much of that fair play & nobility when they were tapping up our ex-captain.

I can't keep up any more, let me get this right...right now Wenger is a genius and Walcott is world class? Or are they both still stealing a living?

Gooners love a selfie after a win don't they?! Especially after a game that doesn't mean a great deal in the overall picture of winning the league.

The Walcott goal was excellent. Really good quick first time passing which cut them apart.
The other two goals were just very bad defending.

edit: I might just add that Bellerin is amazingly fast.

The Walcott goal was excellent. Really good quick first time passing which cut them apart.
The other two goals were just very bad defending.

edit: I might just add that Bellerin is amazingly fast.

Chelsea were abysmal at the back. I'm am an admirer of good play whoever it's by, Arsenal though were in first gear and still In training mode IMHO

tacoting Gooners doing their 'Ole' routine. They're either silent or making noises like toddlers in the park getting free ice cream.

You know what? The other day I was about to post on here about the Goons losing, but they scored with the last kick of the game.

Today I watched them struggle and struggle against Burnley, their keeper wasn't too troubled... lots of tippy tappy and confused looks from the Goons... then they got a corner on 92 mins, and there was 2 mins injury time.

On 92:14 the ball was crossed in and Koscielny and Oxlade Chamberlain were left completely free at the back stick to bundle it into the open goal.

Except The Ox skied it haplessly vertical, around 88 degrees off his shin, going way over the bar but it hits Koscielny's raised arms and bundles into the net.

Goooooooooooooooalll and the fans go wild, yaaaaaaay!

They are useless and SO SO lucky.

Bizzare that the reason given on MOTD for Arsenal playing poorly against Burnley was they were tired from their midweek game. They played at home whilst we travelled to Moscow and still looked fresher. Tired in October what the fudge? If so they need a serious look at their fitness regime. Ok they lucked out with the last second goal but I can't see a team this mentally weak winning the title.

Bizzare that the reason given on MOTD for Arsenal playing poorly against Burnley was they were tired from their midweek game. They played at home whilst we travelled to Moscow and still looked fresher. Tired in October what the fudge? If so they need a serious look at their fitness regime. Ok they lucked out with the last second goal but I can't see a team this mentally weak winning the title.

I spoke to an Arsenal fan (my new boiler man) who recons they were all out on the lash on Friday!

They did look like they thought Burnley was a walk in the park

Last edited:

Surely you're wrong, I keep hearing Mr Magoo say they have great mental strength.

they are only young kids though right

Back