• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Probably just Liverpool and Arse both trying to get Madrid to act on Suarez and Higuain?

Bloke here at work gave up his ST due to hating Wenger a few years ago, he said he would give up on Arse totally if they signed Suarez :ross:

Bloke here at work gave up his ST due to hating Wenger a few years ago, he said he would give up on Arse totally if they signed Suarez :ross:
I wonder? was he a fan during the Graham Long ball Football?? They are so fickle now the Goons!

I wonder? was he a fan during the Graham Long ball Football?? They are so fickle now the Goons!

Been a fan for years, he thinks Wenger going 8+ years without a trophy is a disgrace and gave up his ST out of protest.

We're apparently the fickle lot....

Probably just Liverpool and Arse both trying to get Madrid to act on Suarez and Higuain?

Actually you got to respect a goon with principles.

Pretty pointless for any British team to attempt to sign Suarez as he wants out of this country. This offer surely is for an ulterior motive, and hopefully backfires when other teams sniff they have this sort of money and hike up prices for players. I wonder what Wenger thinks of this being public knowledge, considering his philosophy of buying young talent and nurturing them until they are good enough to be bought by City or Barca?

I think that's just an excuse to try and keep the bindippers happy, one sniff of CL football and he'd be off like a rat up a drainpipe IMO

531.jpg

It's based on ratings alone I think. Lloris only scored 6.66.

Walcott is a typo, he actually got 7.21, which is why he's there instead of Lennon.

It's based on ratings alone I think. Lloris only scored 6.66.

Walcott is a typo, he actually got 7.21, which is why he's there instead of Lennon.

Depends how they rate keepers then. If it's based on things like saves Lloris would be low, as he sweeps preventing the shots. Iirc we had the lowest shots conceded in the league this season.

Barring the keeper slot i can't really disagree with those player choices.

just shows how brick Ade and Defoe were last season, Lennon needs to pull his socks up as well, Carzola and Arteta is fair enough mind

Let me just say, I hate them.
I hate the tossers!
Oh, and by the way Wheelchair you gobby little chav C UNT! Where's YOUR 40ft fudging image in Times Square? Yeah, thought so...NOWHERE! Mug!

It's fair enough, in my opinion. My only qualm is putting Sczczczceny in ahead of Lloris, that is ridiculous. Lloris has prevented more shots than Sczczceny has saved. Other than that, perhaps Benny's inclusion could be questioned, but I don't really see either Monreal or Gibbs being better than him, so his inclusion seems justified from that perspective.

It's fair enough, in my opinion. My only qualm is putting Sczczczceny in ahead of Lloris, that is ridiculous. Lloris has prevented more shots than Sczczceny has saved. Other than that, perhaps Benny's inclusion could be questioned, but I don't really see either Monreal or Gibbs being better than him, so his inclusion seems justified from that perspective.

It's the ones that got the highest ratings. We had very few clean sheets, which I can imagine will have an impact on Lloris' average.

Back