• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

from the Arsenal game

[video=youtube;KJCiPhjqaJM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJCiPhjqaJM[/video]

Funnily enough... the chap that threw the banana at Bale... Well this chap would really fit on the road he lives on. It's the white/chav/council part of a decent area.

They have a very tough game at Swansea next week. They lose, we win, and it's back to 7 points, assuming they win their game in hand. But it's going to be very nervy at the leane next Sunday if Arsenal win.

They have a very tough game at Swansea next week. They lose, we win, and it's back to 7 points, assuming they win their game in hand. But it's going to be very nervy at the leane next Sunday if Arsenal win.

Totally. Fans need to play their part too.

Could have been worse, we could only be 1pt ahead having played one game more I suppose.

Just think the failure to grab the bonus 3pts today will mean 4th place will go down to the last day, provding we dont implode again.
I think we have more team spirit and less off-field distractions to go a similar disaster-run as we did this time last season. But as many have said already next weekend is massive. Get a win before the 2-week break and the palyers can recharge their batteries, anything less and the break might not be as enjoyable, and a few doubts may start to creep in.
What I will say is, I could think of a fair few other teams I would rather not be playing next Sunday, thats not to say I think it will be easy

Totally. Fans need to play their part too.

Could have been worse, we could only be 1pt ahead having played one game more I suppose.

Just think the failure to grab the bonus 3pts today will mean 4th place will go down to the last day, provding we dont implode again.
I think we have more team spirit and less off-field distractions to go a similar disaster-run as we did this time last season. But as many have said already next weekend is massive. Get a win before the 2-week break and the palyers can recharge their batteries, anything less and the break might not be as enjoyable, and a few doubts may start to creep in.
What I will say is, I could think of a fair few other teams I would rather not be playing next Sunday, thats not to say I think it will be easy

Yeah beating Arsenal was vital as it meant we have that cushion and losing to Liverpool is not a complete disaster.

I don't think we necessarily have to beat Chelsea, but I think we need 4 points from Stoke and Swansea away.

Gotta be honest though, I would be confident if I was a scum fan, not because they are good, but because we always seem to find a way to fudge things up. Hopefully this is the year we disprove that theory.

Yeah beating Arsenal was vital as it meant we have that cushion and losing to Liverpool is not a complete disaster.

I don't think we necessarily have to beat Chelsea, but I think we need 4 points from Stoke and Swansea away.

Gotta be honest though, I would be confident if I was a scum fan, not because they are good, but because we always seem to find a way to fudge things up. Hopefully this is the year we disprove that theory.

Spot on. Anything more is a bonus

18pts from 8 games is the target for me. Whether it be 6 wins or 5wins 3draws. With maybe a split of 13pts at home and 5 away. Then anything above 5pts from the 4 aways takes pressure off having to get near maxiumum from the 5 homes.
72pts gets CL football I'm convinced of it

Schweinsteiger, Boateng, Ribery all out....possibly Robben wont make it either. Ive got a bad feelin' about Weds

Schweinsteiger, Boateng, Ribery all out....possibly Robben wont make it either. Ive got a bad feelin' about Weds

They still have top class players like Muller, Kroos, Dante, Mandzukic, Javi Martinez and Shaqiri. They have more than anything to get past scum with a 3-1 lead, they're at home and they're the best and most complete team in Europe right now.

If they don't get through, then they really are the biggest bunch of bottlers in the world of football.

Arsenal have to score what? 3 goals without reply to go through? Come on now lads, it isn't happening.

Schweinsteiger is a big loss. Ribery doesn't really do it for me and I think is less of a loss. They should have more than enough to dispatch Arsenal. The bookies have it at 25/1 for Arse to qualify which seems about right to me. About 60/1 on a double with Barca to qualify also. Might be worth a small flutter to ease the pain...

Last edited:
This place is depressing today. Yes yesterday was a tough pill to swallow the way we lost BUT it is our first league loss in 2013! and we were very unlucky to lose in one of our toughest remaining fixtures. Some of you need to get a grip.

People bricking themselves about Bayern come on they are on an incredible run of form and are up 3-1 in their home leg. I know we have endured some tough times over the years but have some positivity damn

I'd be quietly confident of the scum going out if they were 3-1 up,let alone 3-1 down. They will need to go for broke and will be wide open. I can see Bayern scoring at least another 3 goals

I'd be quietly confident of the scum going out if they were 3-1 up,let alone 3-1 down. They will need to go for broke and will be wide open. I can see Bayern scoring at least another 3 goals

Even goons are resigned to going out, and it isn't like they have a Van Persie like player to come up with a magical performance

Papers now saying Wheelchair has a wee ankle knock that will force him to miss the away game at Bayern. Just the Popguns getting their excuses ready.

You can be sure he'll be flying again for Swansea away the following Saturday but will develop a convenient niggle come the international break and have to miss England's two games. And of course, he'll be fit again to pound Reading once the PL resumes.

They're taking this seriously.

Last edited:
Papers now saying Wheelchair has a wee ankle knock that will force him to miss the away game at Bayern. Just the Popguns getting their excuses ready.

You can be sure he'll be flying again for Swansea away the following Saturday but will develop a convenient niggle come the international break and have to miss England's two games. And of course, he'll be fit again to pound Reading once the PL resumes.

They're taking this seriously.

Some rumours he may be out for the rest of the season.

Excellent news for us if true.

Back