• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Paper talk seems to indicate that Vermaelen might be off. Makes sense, him being captain and all. Wheelchair next to be transfer listed made captain?

I find it funny their defense is brick and we have William Gallas who would walk into their team as 5th choice when everybody is healthy

Apologies if posted previously, I couldn't see it anywhere. This is a must see

[video=youtube;BNdbYWf9YUo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNdbYWf9YUo[/video]

Apologies if posted previously, I couldn't see it anywhere. This is a must see

[video=youtube;BNdbYWf9YUo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNdbYWf9YUo[/video]

I got .34 in before I threw up in my own mouth. But it's good to see that the Wheelchair family is so talented.

That was horrendous and Arsenal fans must be embarrased by that. Although you sit there cringing I had a chuckle at his mix up with Barry and bale, thought it isn't actually a rap, just some sort of epileptic fit and you would think that if you were going to do a rap to put on youtube, you would write and rehearse something. I can't stand rap but was always under the impression that it was supposed to have an element of rhyming.

I got as far as "Gareth bale, the tottenham fans all..." then when he inexplicably rhymed bale with bow down to rather than hail I clicked stop, eminem can sleep soundly tonight

Haha what a sad pathetic bunch of ****s gooners are!!!

The pure flimflam I have heard them spout since Sunday has been cringeworthy enough then this Northern **** starts going on about Barry Bale??

How fudging sad?

Well I liked it....

Having said that, I've been awake for almost 2 1/2 days solid, travelling and drinking.

louis-walsh-x-factor.jpg

I loiked it.................

Just wow, i must have watched for 20 seconds before turning it off. His friends and family must be very proud of him.

Back