• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

The obsession with their injuries, and their opponents timely issues is getting a bit tin foil hat.
To be honest I also think their lack of injuries has also led to a bit of burn out with some of their first 11.

Either way I hope Chelsea get something out of the game

Reactions: jrh
To be honest I also think their lack of injuries has also led to a bit of burn out with some of their first 11.

Either way I hope Chelsea get something out of the game
Burn out, they are top of the league matey !!
and as it stands they could be Leciestering their way to the title

The obsession with their injuries, and their opponents timely issues is getting a bit tin foil hat.

I can only imagine you’d have exactly the same level of apathy and ambivalence if it was Liverpool benefitting from having no injuries whilst every other team has their best player out when they play against them.

So pointing out when a team is lucky when they don’t have anything like the number of injuries other teams have is tin foil hat stuff but claiming a team only wins because they dope is perfectly rational right?

Injuries and suspensions are part and parcel of the game, it happens, it’s not luck, it’s physics.

Doping can make a huge difference to athletic performance.

Injuries and suspensions are part and parcel of the game, it happens, it’s not luck, it’s physics.

Doping can make a huge difference to athletic performance.

Yeah I get why doping is bad. But the fact that you think a team you don’t like is guilty of it with no evidence to back it up is reasonable and rational?

Back