• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

Just looking at the goons fixtures, it has to be the best set of fixtures anyone can ask for, hardly any hard games back to back at all during the season.

Just looking at the goons fixtures, it has to be the best set of fixtures anyone can ask for, hardly any hard games back to back at all during the season.

I'd wait till the europa fixtures are out. Not cause i think they'll face hard teams in it. More where they have to go then who they have to face in the prem. Could make games a lot harder.

They’ve got a hard October but yeah their start has been generous to say the least. If Liverpool had that set of fixtures people on here would have a fit. Let’s see how the goons get on when European football kicks in and they have 2 games a week. They’ve had the luxury of 1 game per week for just over a season now.

Anyone seen the state of their third kit? Looks revolting.

Media darlings once again

Things could not be any better for Arsenal at the moment after their comeback win over Fulham ensured they won their first four Premier League games of the season for just the third time.

It's a stat with good vibes for the Gunners: in 2003-04 they went on to win the title and in 2004-05 they finished runners-up.

Talk of winning the title at this early stage is a stretch - Mikel Arteta said himself they were in for a "long, long marathon" - but Arsenal have shown plenty in the opening weeks to give fans optimism.

Their trajectory looks on course for Champions League qualification, which would be a big step forward under Arteta, who has already overseen change at the club during his three-year reign.

The 2-1 win against Fulham marked his 100th Premier League game in charge of the club and the contrast between his first 50 and the second is remarkable.

Things could not be any better for Arsenal at the moment after their comeback win over Fulham ensured they won their first four Premier League games of the season for just the third time.

It's a stat with good vibes for the Gunners: in 2003-04 they went on to win the title and in 2004-05 they finished runners-up.

Talk of winning the title at this early stage is a stretch - Mikel Arteta said himself they were in for a "long, long marathon" - but Arsenal have shown plenty in the opening weeks to give fans optimism.

Their trajectory looks on course for Champions League qualification, which would be a big step forward under Arteta, who has already overseen change at the club during his three-year reign.

The 2-1 win against Fulham marked his 100th Premier League game in charge of the club and the contrast between his first 50 and the second is remarkable.
"Ther trajectory looks on course for Champions League qualification"
Jesus wept! 4 games in, two against newly promoted teams, 1 against a woefully under par Leicester and Palace, I don't know who the biggest joke are, the media or Arsenal fans.
That club is so two bit these days, it's cringy af. The way they celebrated their winner yesterday was the most small time thing I've seen in a while. I noticed during the game yesterday they have a group of fans behind one of the goals dressed all in black, I assume trying to emulate some East European ultras firm!! fudge me these clams have no self awareness or sense of shame it seems.
I am really really looking forward to the wheels falling off again, the more this false sense of "trajectory" builds the more hilarious it will be, delusional freaks the lot of them!

"Ther trajectory looks on course for Champions League qualification"
Jesus wept! 4 games in, two against newly promoted teams, 1 against a woefully under par Leicester and Palace, I don't know who the biggest joke are, the media or Arsenal fans.
That club is so two bit these days, it's cringy af. The way they celebrated their winner yesterday was the most small time thing I've seen in a while. I noticed during the game yesterday they have a group of fans behind one of the goals dressed all in black, I assume trying to emulate some East European ultras firm!! fudge me these clams have no self awareness or sense of shame it seems.
I am really really looking forward to the wheels falling off again, the more this false sense of "trajectory" builds the more hilarious it will be, delusional freaks the lot of them!
It's the media blowing huge smoke up their arse
I'm beginning to think the end of last season didn't actually happen and they didn't bottle 4th so badly, maybe it was all just in my mind (called The Mandela Effect)

It's the media blowing huge smoke up their arse
I'm beginning to think the end of last season didn't actually happen and they didn't bottle 4th so badly, maybe it was all just in my mind (called The Mandela Effect)
I was just thinking exactly that, I feel like I'm in a parallel universe.

In a couple of months when the harder fixtures and injuries kick in and they’re playing Thursday/Sunday there will be an article trying to detail the point where it all started to go wrong for them

In a couple of months when the harder fixtures and injuries kick in and they’re playing Thursday/Sunday there will be an article trying to detail the point where it all started to go wrong for them

Nah, that's when the "youngest team in the league" and "doing things the right way under Arteta" nonsense/excuses will make a comeback.

4 game into the season having played pretty much nothing but fodder?

Take enjoyment where you can get it. We celebrated a draw at Stamford bridge. Better than moaning about it.

If you score in 4 minutes to go 1-0 up should you not celebrate cause you might lose?

Back