• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

No-one is taking ffp as seriously as as. What are the epl going to do? Penalise the top 2 teams and risk viewership figures?

I blame the UK government ...they really close an eye towards billionaires. They have the tools to go after the Epl but it's too big of a global export to risk....Something like £8b and 100k jobs.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Fapatalk

First 30 mins Ramsdale has looked horrendous against Man U culminating in allowing a soft Fernandes shot in.

Never really rated Ramsdale and he proved me wrong last season big time. Any chance I was right all along and he just had a lucky season?

First 30 mins Ramsdale has looked horrendous against Man U culminating in allowing a soft Fernandes shot in.

Never really rated Ramsdale and he proved me wrong last season big time. Any chance I was right all along and he just had a lucky season?
He is a decent keeper
They kept the shots away from goal last year by keeping the ball down the other end well

He is OK, I would wanna see him doing it over 3/4 seasons before the hype he had last year.

He was a disaster for Bournemouth at times and I seem to remember him being all over the shop for Sheff United.

Young ramsdale is a young and great young keep playing in a young side that is young and so young and that wasn’t a mistake. Young players playing youth fully against relentless opposition backed by huge money with their youth run out of steam.

So let me get this right. United won 2-0 and Arsenal lost, and it still went to penalties? Which Arsenal lost again!?!? WTF is that all about?

Is that that weird group thing. Don't the lower leagues have it here? Think i saw scarlet missed a penalty last season in a penalty shhotout even though they had lost the game. Can't remember what competition. I was confused.

Back