• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

Nobles always dreadful, I thought you were talking him up!

Guendouzi did absolutely nothing to impress me, I just dont see anything in him. And as I say, he appears (to me at least) to lack basic technique and certainly doesnt give the impression there is any thought in what he is doing.

Watching the game with a gooner last night, avid fan - and he said basically the same. Its hardly controversial.

In his view the record is great, but they are yet to really perform, and yet to play anyone of any real quality, and "When we play Liverpool we will find out just how well we are/arent doing".

Eriksen regularly posts the longest distance covered in our team, he tirelessly presses and closes down throughout the game.

Ozil? Dont make me laugh, he would be an absolute liability.

Eriksen regularly posts the longest distance covered in our team, he tirelessly presses and closes down throughout the game.

Ozil? Dont make me laugh, he would be an absolute liability.

We will agree to differ!
I’m not sure it will ever be put to the test!
Liverpool vs Arsenal will be interesting as you say.

Statistically their output in goals/assists is VERY similar.
Also, their running, tackles, interceptions etc are all documented.

Neither is up for debate, as such, as they are fact.

If you feel a lazy primadonna who fails to turn up unless youre playing whipping boys will suit our team, then of course thats an opinion thing, and yes - mine does indeed differ!

Thier season will hinge on how thier defence performs.
Judging by last nights offering they need some hard work on the training ground!

Let's hope Townsend and Zaha smash them up on the counter-attack. Palace are surely due a game where they take their chances, as Arsenal are due a game where the opposition take theirs.

Back