• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

Arsenal have lost 3 times at our stadium this year in 3 games, we've lost only 2 in 22 hahahaha

Arsenal have conceded 2 more goals in 90 minutes at Wembley than we have conceded at home in 2018. 3 more goals if you also include the Derby.

Arsenal’s defeat at Wembley was also by two more goals than any defeat we have had at Wembley this season.

030.jpg

Arsene Wenger said:
I felt the game, we had the first good chance, a very easy one that we missed.

After that we made a big mistake for their first goal. But we controlled them pretty well in the first half, but they came out in the second half, and we were unlucky because the second goal was offside. But congratulations to Emirates Marketing Project, they deserve the win.

To be far City could do that to any team in Europe if they wanted to. I dont think results against city count, Arsenal are having a poor season but they should measure themselves against other teams.

They should now focus on the Europa League. Because while they might bridge the gap to us or Chelsea I can not see both us and Chelsea going on such a bad run that Arsenal could over take both of us.

If I was to look at the top 6 and rate how each set of players respond to their respective manager......Arsenal and Wenger would easily be at the bottom. Easily.

He's wrong re: City supporters, ALWAYS well-supported.

Yes, had good numbers even in the lower leagues. But, there are City supporters who have just come along for the glory of it. I work with a City supporter who has NEVER been to a City match. For me, that’s a casual observer, not a supporter.

Back