• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

Remember when the Togo team got shot at, and he managed to miss all the bullets? Apparently he ran the length of the bus to celebrate in front of the gunners.

so not funny.

people died at that incident. 3 dead and 9 wounded in an attack that spanned 30 minutes. I can't imagine the terror.

Crying that he has to leave for Arsenal I expect

Armenian midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan bid a tearful farewell to his Manchester United team-mates after what could be the 28-year-old's last training session before joining Arsenal. (Mail)

Crying that he has to leave for Arsenal I expect

Armenian midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan bid a tearful farewell to his Manchester United team-mates after what could be the 28-year-old's last training session before joining Arsenal. (Mail)
I wonder how much pressure has been put on him. If he didn't really want to move, I guess he won't perform at his best.

He's meant to be on £200k a week at United, I've seen £240k suggested as what he'll get at Arsenal which is mental

29, while obviously talented hasnt performed in 18-24 months, and is moving begrudgingly. That is astonishing money.

And Ill bet Utd have sweetened the deal for him too.

The flat track bully does it again against nothing opponents

Mesut Ozil 'masterclass' boosts Arsenal in Alexis Sanchez's absence

They won't as they will no doubt pay him £400k a week to keep him as they are so depserate

They really are a total shambles business wise these days

No chance they will pay that, if Arsenal pay a current player 400k then its open season, they wont do that

Back