• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

I do not think they will make top 4 and I do not think we will either but it will be so funny if they do not have the F.A. cup to save their season. I hope their long overdue slow decline is starting.

The w*nker in the vid reckons that Wenger's deliberately ruining everything in the next two years, so that the next guy can't do anything about it and Wenger's 'be careful what you wish for' act looks justified.

Well, y'know, I wouldn't complain. :D

Don't mistake this question for concern but... What the fudge is Wenger doing?

I saw this post by a gooner on RedCafe:

The club has been mismanaged for a while now. There has also been constant behind the scenes board room in-fighting for the last decade. First Dein vs. Fiszman, then Dein/Stan Kroenke vs. the old guard, then Kroenke/old guard vs. Dein and Usmanov. Now the rumours are Wenger has been at odds with Josh Kroenke, Gazidis and StatDNA over signings - apparently Mustafi, Gabriel, Lucas were all StatDNA signings that Wenger didn't want thus creating friction behind the scenes. Its all a giant mess really and massive mismanagement at different levels in the club. To think that in 2006 Arsenal was the 4th most valuable football club in the world. So many missed opportunities there.

I'm looking forward to seeing how they cope with the thursday sunday schedule coming up, thats a further spanner in the works for them
They'll send Steve Bould with the U-23s. Whinger and the 1st team will not travel. They should still manage to get some results.

I do not think they will make top 4 and I do not think we will either but it will be so funny if they do not have the F.A. cup to save their season. I hope their long overdue slow decline is starting.
Oh don't worry it has started.

The little steps, the little things all add up at the end of the day. It's only when they look back they will see the whole picture.

Some of those fans (especially DT) have got it right. 2 more years of Wenger was a massive mistake. The lack of forward planning at Arsenal is staggering.

Other than an intrinsic interest in all things football. I have no real interest at the level many on here invest in Arsenal.

They are just another team in London luckily playing even poorer than us.

Other than an intrinsic interest in all things football. I have no real interest at the level many on here invest in Arsenal.

They are just another team in London luckily playing even poorer than us.
Ah that's lucky, so you were completely immune to the 20 plus years they lorded it over us and rammed it down our throats.

You lucky Spurs supporting so and so :rolleyes:

Ah that's lucky, so you were completely immune to the 20 plus years they lorded it over us and rammed it down our throats.

You lucky Spurs supporting so and so :rolleyes:

I have never been 'troubled' by anything Arsenal.
They have always been a bit of a pantomime villain in my eyes.
Yesterday was a continuation of the entertainment. Wenger makes a good widow ttossy?

THE OX is off!!!! Exodus!!!!

One of their better players too, and one who played with real passion, not just giving up when things were tough. I remember the video of him running around trying to close down play whilst others did nothing. No chance they'll get top 4. I doubt that they'll even get top 6.

Back