• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

One of their better players too, and one who played with real passion, not just giving up when things were tough. I remember the video of him running around trying to close down play whilst others did nothing. No chance they'll get top 4. I doubt that they'll even get top 6.
I prefer to remember him trying to stop Dele's goal in the last NLD at WHL with his wrong foot. I hope Cheat$ki get MORE of that Ox than the other one.

You, sir, win the Internet. Thank you for brightening up the day, and nay, making it possible to carry on around all the death and destruction and social turmoil that currently engulf the dying embers of Western democracy AND the Wembley/August curse.
Er....no problem.

One of their better players too, and one who played with real passion, not just giving up when things were tough. I remember the video of him running around trying to close down play whilst others did nothing. No chance they'll get top 4. I doubt that they'll even get top 6.

Are you kidding!! He's missed the equivalent of 4 whole seasons in the last 6 through injury and when he has played had showed nothing more than being "workmanlike".

Are you kidding!! He's missed the equivalent of 4 whole seasons in the last 6 through injury and when he has played had showed nothing more than being "workmanlike".
English? Check.
Workmanlike? Check.

Quick, sign him up for £40m before someone else does.

If Mustafi is being allowed to leave on loan, and Gabriel has already left this summer, is there a danger that they might actually sign a proper CB?

If Mustafi is being allowed to leave on loan, and Gabriel has already left this summer, is there a danger that they might actually sign a proper CB?
VVD is being touted about, let them spunk £60m on him he isn't even that good

Gabrial gone, Mustafi apparently and now Gibbs of to WBA, are they leaving themselves really short at the back ??

Gabrial gone, Mustafi apparently and now Gibbs of to WBA, are they leaving themselves really short at the back ??

And Gibbs going for just £7m because he only has 1 year left on his contract. Its amazing how crap they're becoming and how little their total squad is probably now worth (and thats even before Ozil walks away for nothing next summer)

Did I miss something, because I do not pay attention to West Brom but did he suddenly learn to play football because the Evans I remember was worse then Dawson.

GHod I bet Dawson wishes he was 10 years younger.
I feel the same but I have seen a few match day programs with pundits who really rate him and say that United lost out when they got rid of him. Maybe he goes unnoticed which could be a sign of a decent player?

Back