• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

I can't help but admire the business the youtube chap has built but he must have always known they would turn on him if things were perceived to be going badly

football fans can be a illogical lot

I can't help but admire the business the youtube chap has built but he must have always known they would turn on him if things were perceived to be going badly

football fans can be a illogical lot
He's done well to escape this sort of reaction for so long in my opinion. It's usually the channels "characters" who have taken the brunt of the abuse but it's Robbie who is responsible for putting these same idiots in front of the camera week in week out.
Not saying he deserves the threat of violence but when you've made Arsenal fans a laughing stock and benefitted from it in the process, what does he expect?

haha loving whats happening over there. Not goading my arsenal mates too much yet. Have to wait how the season ends. Im sure somehow they will finish above us or in the top 4

He's done well to escape this sort of reaction for so long in my opinion. It's usually the channels "characters" who have taken the brunt of the abuse but it's Robbie who is responsible for putting these same idiots in front of the camera week in week out.
Not saying he deserves the threat of violence but when you've made Arsenal fans a laughing stock and benefitted from it in the process, what does he expect?

they are a laughing stock regardless of his camera being on them

you get the same idiots at every ground in the country, the Lane is no different

it's only football, there should never be a threat of violence

To be fair to him, he apparently tries to interview a few different people every week, according to people who watch the show on a regular basis - but his ad revenue, his views and his fame are all stemming from the 'regulars' that he *has* to interview every week. Those regulars have built themselves up into characters that they play on-screen after every game - jealous, fiercely defensive 'characters' to boot, who use their time on the show to build up brands of their own (their own Youtube channels, careers as ostensible representatives of that club and so on) while edging out the ordinary fans who they're afraid might edge in and steal their spot as the show's principal earners.

That d*ckhead with the 'bluds' and 'fams' was filmed waiting outside the Emirates and *fawning* over Wenger as he stopped his car to chat with the gathered fans a while back. Yet, he turns into some London street Rambo on camera with all his Wenger Out vitriol when on that show - and he's earning a pretty penny doing so, which probably tinkles off a lot of ordinary fans even more. Same with that tattooed w*nker who's apparently got his own Youtube, merchandise and 'fan experience' that he offers to customers off the back of his antics - and he's also the one who went ballistic in one of their videos a while back shouting for the people crowded behind him to back off, because he's the star of the show, not them.

It was bloody hilarious, now it's just a bit indicative of what happens when fans try to make money at the expense of other fans. The whole country's laughing at them off the back of AfTV (and thank GHod for that :p ) - no wonder they've finally snapped.

Arsenal Fan TV is boring as phuck unless they suffer a terrible result. Then all the melts come out -- then again, if someone had interviewed me after we lost 5-1 to Saudi Sportswashing Machine last season, I'd have come across as an even bigger qunt than usual...pretty much wanting everyone shot.

Back