• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Rodri: “The difference between us and Arsenal was the MENTALITY. When Arsenal came to the Etihad I felt ‘these guys don’t want to beat us, they just want to draw’ - that mentality, we wouldn’t do that. If you give us one point, we will win the last 7/8 games…”

Makes me even gladder that we failed to help them win the league.
All I've had from the few Arsenal fans I know is that they didn't bottle the league BUT
We were 1st after 10 games and we 100% bottled 4th and that's more of a failure than them not winning the league again
I suppose it's their way of coping with fudging it up 2 years in a row

All I've had from the few Arsenal fans I know is that they didn't bottle the league BUT
We were 1st after 10 games and we 100% bottled 4th and that's more of a failure than them not winning the league again
I suppose it's their way of coping with fudging it up 2 years in a row

That’s laughable. No injury FC had a settled back four and midfield all season. We were decimated with injuries.

That’s laughable. No injury FC had a settled back four and midfield all season. We were decimated with injuries.
Deluded Keown said yesterday that it was a bad thing that Arsenal had to put out almost the same 11 virtually every week! Like it hindered them compared to City that could rotate, While forgetting that City HAD to use their squad because Haaland missed two months, KDB missed half the season, along with other injuries to Ederson, Stones etc.

I swear they only have him on to make fun of his views.

Deluded Keown said yesterday that it was a bad thing that Arsenal had to put out almost the same 11 virtually every week! Like it hindered them compared to City that could rotate, While forgetting that City HAD to use their squad because Haaland missed two months, KDB missed half the season, along with other injuries to Ederson, Stones etc.

I swear they only have him on to make fun of his views.
Inclusivity, you can't exclude primates these days.

What a horrible lot of Goon "fans" I've seen on the last 2 pages. Good riddance. Time to wind up AFC, demolish CashBurden Grave and send them back to Woolwich to start again in non league.

Back