• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Checked out this on the tube just now, from the last NLD at Scumbury, look at the very first chance in the game, Carrick almost going all the way, even going around Lehmann (that clam). brick! Would've been an incredible goal.

Were not this the game where Wenger tried to take on Jol.......ROTFL:D

If they fire Wenger soon, they can legitimately boast that they never finished below Spurs in the Wenger era.

Some salve for their wounds, perhaps?

And the two arse dorks crashing in to one another, clearly no head injuries, and Lehmann goes nuts for us scoring. Haha. Lehmann, what an utter clam he was.

With the pile of clams he'd have to deal with at that place, he'll need this:
env.jpg

Good old auntie.

HALF-TIME

Arsenal 1-2 Emirates Marketing Project

Posted at16:49
The break. A cracking first half. City dangerous, Arsenal daft as a brush.

Achieving those additional 10 points makes us serious title contenders. 70 or 73 points makes us only contenders for a champs league place. It's a mindset the club has to change if we are to win the damn thing.

Like I said, it's mainly a question of whether expecting such a massive points bump is warranted, really. 80 points would be unprecedented, an 8 point jump from our highest-ever tally so far - two wins and two draws where previously we would have had four losses, more or less. A tough, tough ask. Especially given the fact that our fixtures are far harder than many are assuming them to be (I don't think we'll get anything at a rejuvenated Leicester, and I think we'll be lucky to come away with a point against Palace if they're still in the mix when we play them - that's two slip-ups already). And given the fact that we haven't really invested *that* much into this side to warrant the expectations of such a return.

If we set new record points totals year after year, we will *inevitably* win the league at some point - it's a mathematical certainty. I'm happy about that sort of incremental progress, league wise, should we achieve it. A jump to 80 right away would be really hard to imagine, and shouldn't really be an expectation, imo.

Back