• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The glorious march to CL qualification

Have £100 bet on whether Spurs finish higher than Arsenal or not with an Arsenal supporter. They have offered to cancel the bet. What do you think I should do? I am far from confident that we will beat Everton but Arsenal are very capable of dropping a result themselves.
Place a bet on arsenal to finish above us, that pays £100 plus your stake back?

Exactly. Most people were quite upbeat after our defeat to Ajax. We'll have Son and Sissoko ready for that game. And we'll have 11 men against Everton. We played well up until we were 9 against Bournemouth, and even competed well with 9 men.

I do understand the negativity though. Yes, we should've recruited more and better players, but we didn't, and now it doesn't really help to focus on that. We have who we have, and they're fighters and can do a job. Ajax will be tough, but it's doable, Everton even more so. Up the Spurs!

My only negative isn't even down to us not signing players, it's us messing up so massively when the task has been quite simple. Yesterday, who goes down to 9 men? We couldn't even get a point at home to West Ham?

Champions Lague qualification should be wrapped up already, signings or not. But we can, despite it all, still have a very good season.

Cheatski winning manure being held. It’s written for the arse to overtake us
They’ll smash Brighton but Burnley away will be tricky.

We don’t deserve top 4 anyway I’m resigned to EL it’s in the stars we are blowing it and going to carry the bottlers tag forever more

Brighton should make a game of it vs goons imo. They are safe, they can just enjoy trying to spoil Arsenal's day. You know Hughton wants to do just that!

Brighton should make a game of it vs goons imo. They are safe, they can just enjoy trying to spoil Arsenal's day. You know Hughton wants to do just that!

Ah, I didn't know they were safe. They'll probably lie down and get tickled, then. I can't see them producing the heroics needed to get a point there now.

Brighton are safe and are probably gonna be on holiday. I expect Arsenal to walk it, leaving us needing to win against Everton. That won't happen.

Well at least that’s top five secure.

Hoping for a Brighton miracle. Ain't gonna happen of course. There was no way we were gonna enter the final round with top four wrapped up this season.

Ah, I didn't know they were safe. They'll probably lie down and get tickled, then. I can't see them producing the heroics needed to get a point there now.
Or we can all wear our deluded hats and believe they will do to them what Poocastle did to us a few years ago on the last day.

Back