• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The General Transfer Rumours and Speculation Thread

If they're saying we've offered a contract wouldn't that imply his is close to expiring?

If the story were true

Hotspur Related ‏@HotspurRelated 2m2 minutes ago
Tottenham Hotspur will reportedly sell Nacer Chadli too this summer if they can purchase an alternative. #THFC
That wouldn't surprise me. Chadli is a good player but doesn't really fit Pochettino's system.

Re: The other post about Carroll and Mason. I think it is clear Carroll will be sold (and perhaps it is true that we had a further year option that we took up and hence can still sell him?). I would be surprised to see Mason go however.

the three behind Kane have played very well this season and with Son hopefully stepping up next season and Pritchard coming in to the fold i can't see it being a priority area to strengthen - 20m would represent a sizeable chunk of what we will be spending and i think that'll go towards a striker/DM

Back