• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The General Transfer Rumours and Speculation Thread

Simeone's footballing style is night and day compared to they way they play now. It would be interesting to see how that would work out....well mildly.

It was more managers with gravitas to go in and get to grips with all the egos.....

Simeone would be funny! He would have them crapping themselves.

Several Premier League clubs, including Tottenham and Leicester are tracking South Korea international Lee Jae-Sung, sources have told TEAMtalk.com.

Lee has been on the radar of a number of clubs across Europe in recent months after impressing for his club Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors and the South Korea national team.

Scouts are understood to be watching Lee in action in Tuesday’s Asia AFC Champions League quarter-final against Sven Goran Eriksson’s Shanghai SIPG as they weigh up moves for the winger before the close of the transfer window at the end of the month.

Tottenham have been keeping tabs on his progress for some time, while Premier League champions Leicester have also been alerted to Lee potential with his ommericial opportunities in Asia making him an attractive proposition to his Premier League suitors.

Lee is under contract at Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors until December and they could be tempted to cash-in on the attacker this month rather than risk letting the player run down his contract.

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/leicester-spurs-track-south-korean-ace-lee

Patrick Bamford has rejected Villa and Sheff Weds as he only wants a Prem move.

He was at two different ones last season, making a total of 15 appearances in all competitions without scoring a single goal.

Seen some chatter on another Spurs site that we've been watching the young Scottish midfielder Burke from Nottingham Forest. Anybody got any other news on this?

I hope so. I said earlier that when I saw him play recently, he reminded me of a young Gareth Bale

Patrick Bamford has rejected Villa and Sheff Weds as he only wants a Prem move.

He was at two different ones last season, making a total of 15 appearances in all competitions without scoring a single goal.

i thought he was going to be a real player somewhere at a PL club. Mistake

wonder if Schweinsteiger would be up for a short term elder statesman kind of role here - with Mason off and our other CM options being rather green still it could make sense

though im not sure how he'd handle the rigors of a Poch team

wonder if Schweinsteiger would be up for a short term elder statesman kind of role here - with Mason off and our other CM options being rather green still it could make sense

though im not sure how he'd handle the rigors of a Poch team
defribillator-a_2938aad807.png

Tottenham are considering using Nabil Bentaleb as a makeweight in their attempts to land Saudi Sportswashing Machine’s Moussa Sissoko.

The relegated Geordies are keen on 21-year-old midfielder Bentaleb, whose Spurs career is all but over after he asked to leave.

The Algerian is training with the Londoners' Under-21s as he waits for an escape route to appear.

Spurs have turned down a £10million offer from Schalke for Bentaleb, as they value the player at £15m.

He could now be used as a bargaining chip to try to reduce what Tottenham would have to offer for Sissoko.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine want a fee in excess of £30m for Sissoko, who featured for runners-up France at Euro 2016 and stood out in their final defeat to Portugal.

Spurs are also open to offers for two of their other midfielders, Ryan Mason and Tom Carroll.

Promoted Hull are in talks to add 25-year-old Mason to their threadbare squad, although he has also attracted attention from Crystal Palace and Southampton.

Carroll, 24, is wanted by Swansea, where he had a loan spell in the 2014-15 season, and Championship side Derby.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/tottenham-eye-transfer-swap-deal-8691377

Tottenham are considering using Nabil Bentaleb as a makeweight in their attempts to land Saudi Sportswashing Machine’s Moussa Sissoko.

The relegated Geordies are keen on 21-year-old midfielder Bentaleb, whose Spurs career is all but over after he asked to leave.

The Algerian is training with the Londoners' Under-21s as he waits for an escape route to appear.

Spurs have turned down a £10million offer from Schalke for Bentaleb, as they value the player at £15m.

He could now be used as a bargaining chip to try to reduce what Tottenham would have to offer for Sissoko.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine want a fee in excess of £30m for Sissoko, who featured for runners-up France at Euro 2016 and stood out in their final defeat to Portugal.

Spurs are also open to offers for two of their other midfielders, Ryan Mason and Tom Carroll.

Promoted Hull are in talks to add 25-year-old Mason to their threadbare squad, although he has also attracted attention from Crystal Palace and Southampton.

Carroll, 24, is wanted by Swansea, where he had a loan spell in the 2014-15 season, and Championship side Derby.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/tottenham-eye-transfer-swap-deal-8691377

Very good player on his day but also very inconsistent.

Not sure I've forgiven him for diving on the last day of the season...

In Poch we trust etc. etc., but I really hope that we don't swap Nabil for Sissoko. Seems a really flaky player with a questionable attitude, and I don't think he's better than Dier, Wanyama or Dembele. We're buying him at the absolute peak of his value, based on a successful two-week run in the Euros. Especially disappointing consider we are losing a homegrown central midfielder who always gives 100% on the pitch.

No to Sissoko. He dialed it in last season. Not the right attitude to be a Poch player methinks.

He also went full on and declared how much he'd love to play for l'arse, saying it would be a dream come true. Only to say a few weeks later that it would be hard to turn down a move when someone suggested Real Madrid might be interested lol

No thanks

"understand: To become aware of the nature and significance of; know or comprehend:"

It seems like the journalists have another dictionary than the rest of the world

And here's me thinking that they just made brick up as they went along. ;)

He also went full on and declared how much he'd love to play for l'arse, saying it would be a dream come true. Only to say a few weeks later that it would be hard to turn down a move when someone suggested Real Madrid might be interested lol

No thanks

The Real part is fair enough. Agreed that I wouldnt want him at Spurs though - various places were saying that Newcstle wanted £25m for him. Crazy price for an inconsistent player

Back