• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Game Is About Glory Podcast

Taupe Hazy Shade Of Winter
Season 4 Episode 28

Steff and Milo look back at games against Brighton and Everton, discuss the state of the squad (and evaluate early targets) with that January window around the corner, and we’ll drill down into how different the game is when you’re in row 4 right behind the goal staring at Jordan Pickford’s arse. It’s a leisurely, holistic and informative chat to close out the year, so do join us.

GCf9PIMW8AAgtEq.jpeg

Taupe Hazy Shade Of Winter
Season 4 Episode 28

Steff and Milo look back at games against Brighton and Everton, discuss the state of the squad (and evaluate early targets) with that January window around the corner, and we’ll drill down into how different the game is when you’re in row 4 right behind the goal staring at Jordan Pickford’s arse. It’s a leisurely, holistic and informative chat to close out the year, so do join us.

View attachment 16521

Not sure I can agree with you view @milo that it’s not a red from Dunk…
It was clear to me and could have had a material impact on the game

That was it
It was defo one that VAR should have upgraded for him

I think that depends on what the ref saw. If he got a clear view, I don't think there's enough to overturn it. This is why we need the VAR conversations broadcast

I think that depends on what the ref saw. If he got a clear view, I don't think there's enough to overturn it. This is why we need the VAR conversations broadcast
Even if he did… he is an idiot to allow an ankle breaker with no control of the ball go without a red

You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angey
Season 4 Episode 29

Steff, Milo, and Ricky look back at a highly entertaining match v Bournemouth, offer some movie recommendations and spotlight the Hollywood blockbusters which have accurately cast Ange in their smash hits...all this AND Milo makes a stone-cold cast iron prediction! 2024 is off to a flyer!

GC0atAfXEAAy4EH.jpeg

Really enjoyed today’s pod guys, particularly the film chat at the start. @thfcsteff - The Zone of Interest certainly has my interest, although I fear it will be an extremely disturbing, albeit necessary, watch.

The point about sacrifice was well made. One build from me - the key change from the previous two ‘regimes’ - notwithstanding the Nuno interregnum! - is that sacrifice was previously mandated to them from above, whereas in this ‘collective’ it appears to comes from within. A big difference.

Really enjoyed today’s pod guys, particularly the film chat at the start. @thfcsteff - The Zone of Interest certainly has my interest, although I fear it will be an extremely disturbing, albeit necessary, watch.

The point about sacrifice was well made. One build from me - the key change from the previous two ‘regimes’ - notwithstanding the Nuno interregnum! - is that sacrifice was previously mandated to them from above, whereas in this ‘collective’ it appears to comes from within. A big difference.

Thanks mate and that is an excellent point, I absolutely agree. Happy New Year!

Porro The Leader
Season 4 Episode 30

Steff, Milo, and Ram look back at the FA Cup 3rd round win over Burnley, admire Porro’s power, discuss Ryan Sessegnon’s situation, dive into the Werner window action, listen to Milo state where the best Balti pie in football lives AND take the Tuchel in Dier fashion. Dig in!

GDTT-q4WIAAyrDj.jpeg

Been listening to and enjoying all these latest pods, lads, thanks a lot. In a dark place and quite lonely these days, so having some familiar voices and something uplifting to listen to really helps. Keep up the good work! :)

Good to hear our wittering has spread a little cheer your way…thanks for taking the time to say so mate, thoroughly appreciated and COYS (keep your chin pointing…well, directly in front of you towards whatever horizon or vista is there!!!!)

Smells Like Team Spirit
Season 4 Episode 31

Milo, Gareth and Ricky chat about our draw at Man Utd, ask if it is a sign of how far we have come under Ange that we are disappointed with just a point, and as we begin to see players returning from injury, we marvel at the team spirit that has got us through the last couple of months and where that can take us the rest of this season.

GD3Uf-5WcAANQpv.jpeg

Last edited:
Half Season Review
Season 4 Episode 32

This week, it’s our mid-season review, with Steff, Milo, and Ram looking back at what we’ve achieved, who’s achieved it, who’s stood out, what Ange has brought to the Lane, and where we currently are. Get a beverage and settle in because in the words of Crystal Waters, this is 100% pure love.

GEbYWbBXcAAEoYM.jpeg

Half Season Review
Season 4 Episode 32

This week, it’s our mid-season review, with Steff, Milo, and Ram looking back at what we’ve achieved, who’s achieved it, who’s stood out, what Ange has brought to the Lane, and where we currently are. Get a beverage and settle in because in the words of Crystal Waters, this is 100% pure love.

View attachment 16664
Listening along Steff seemed to be on a permanent high

That’s ange ball for ya

Jesus, Eeyore and Tigger
Season 4 Episode 33

This week, Steff, Milo, and Ram look back at the 4th round FA Cup match against Emirates Marketing Project, discuss Jesus, Eeyore and Tigger, analyse foul or not foul, ponder what the FA Cup really means at this stage, and check in on the rumour mill and latest news.

View attachment 16690
On it already
How was the sound fixed by the way?

Back