• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The French Football Thread

Montpellier - PSG on BT something now, Mbappe has a pen saved, gets given a retake (that looked a dodgy call to me, keeper's foot was surely on the line), has the second pen saved but gets the rebound which he balloons over the bar. Great stuff :D

Montpellier - PSG on BT something now, Mbappe has a pen saved, gets given a retake (that looked a dodgy call to me, keeper's foot was surely on the line), has the second pen saved but gets the rebound which he balloons over the bar. Great stuff :D

I remember when french teams forced monaco to pay the league €50m due to them having no tax. To make up for ffp. Yet they do nothing to counter psg. That has blatantly shat on any ffp rules.

The world doesn't even bother to try and hide corruption anymore.

He is a good coach too
Issue is he has a lot of players with post WC hangover and a league that’s too easy for them
I don't think league is too easy mate. Without Mbappe they are very ordinary. The gap feels like it is closing between them and the other clubs.

I remember when french teams forced monaco to pay the league €50m due to them having no tax. To make up for ffp. Yet they do nothing to counter psg. That has blatantly shat on any ffp rules.

The world doesn't even bother to try and hide corruption anymore.
Having only a 16,000 stadium should have been punishment enough, always blew my mind that growing up considering how big they were at the time

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

It could just be my lack of knowledge of European teams/players, but looking at that PSG team sheet yesterday I barely knew half of them. Squad looking a bit bare somehow?

PSG really struggling since the World cup break. Both Mbappe and Messi with their eyes elsewhere. Galtier is another very good manager who's likely to be available in the Summer.

PSG really struggling since the World cup break. Both Mbappe and Messi with their eyes elsewhere. Galtier is another very good manager who's likely to be available in the Summer.

Is the talk that Messi is going to end up back at Barca? how the f*ck they gonna manage that?!

Is the talk that Messi is going to end up back at Barca? how the f*ck they gonna manage that?!

Free transfer. They can sell.

Not sure when la liga do there assessment about how much clubs are allowed to spend. But with a full season without the effects of covid they should be allowed to spend some.

He got absolutely panned by their fans yesterday, place is a mess

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

That's the problem when you buy players to sell shirts and merchandise rather than the players you actually need to make your team successful.

Back