• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Football Games Thread.

Re: *** Official Video Game Thread ***

EA's servers are so fudged up.

I've played 4 games today, and won 4-0, 3-1, 4-0 and 2-0.

And yet for some reason, it says i lost two of those.

No wonder EA were voted the worst business in America.

EA's servers are so fudged up.

I've played 4 games today, and won 4-0, 3-1, 4-0 and 2-0.

And yet for some reason, it says i lost two of those.

No wonder EA were voted the worst business in America.

i cant even get into Ultimate Team which is all i bought it for

I struggled getting in to Ultimate Team too last night. I am enjoying the game but struggle with fluid attacking movement at the moment it all seems so slow paced to me. :(

Where can I get 170gsm A4 gloss art paper for the FIFA 13 sleeve?

How are people getting on with Ultimate Team? My team is Given, Apilicueta, Skrtel, Agger, Alba, Sinclair, Arteta, Carrick, Lennon, P. Cisse & Welbeck.

what is the crack with Ultimate Team - i don't really understand the concept

what is the crack with Ultimate Team - i don't really understand the concept

It's basically based on the concept of card trading. You buy cards (my mates spend hundreds of pounds on FUT, this is why I don't play it) and you swap them and play your players to try and be good.

It's basically based on the concept of card trading. You buy cards (my mates spend hundreds of pounds on FUT, this is why I don't play it) and you swap them and play your players to try and be good.

So you have to pay for the packs?

Just got disconnected on Fifa ultimate team in the final of the silver cup.

87 mins in, 2-0 up.

fudge off EA

So you have to pay for the packs?

yeah, I spent quite a bit on FIFA12.

but im simply going to try and just simply win and get coins and just do some good trading (buy someone for 900 and sell for 3,500 etc) and build it up that way. My prem team is:

..............................Given...........................
Bosingwa.....S.Taylor......Upson.......Ekotto
....................Sandro.......Palacios...............
...........Ruiz...................................Park.......
..................Odemwingie....Fletcher.............

Not a good team at all, but its cheap and I win most of the time. My mate who has had the game the same length of time but spent money on cards has this team:

..........................Lloris (best keeper in the prem)........
Richards........Kompany.......Vidic...........Evra...............
...........Cazorla...........Gerrard.......Toure.....................
...Hazard...................Aguero.........................Bale........

Ridiculous

playing Bale off of the striker in the default Spurs line up is magic - just banged in 5 against a fella playing as Arsenal and a hat trick against someone playing as PSG

Not played FUT yet (I usually dont bother with it) and Ive started a career mode with my Virtual Pro.
Playing him at RB as thats my possition when i play sundays plus i feel everyone tends to go for glory as a Forward. Started hin off as a 17yr old "me" basically. In the Spurs reserves... Played 3 pre season friendlies and AVB sent me straight out on loan so im now at Dagenham. Love the attention to detail theyve added and the commentary during the main career menu that tells you whos playing who next.

Not had much chance to play it tho coz of work. Gonna try and get into FUT too this yr as i got the Ultimate Edition with 24 gold packs to start.. But I certainly wont be spending my own cash! My mate at work spent £80 on release day for Fifa plus loads of card packs. Silly imo

Just played an epic encounter which, had I been on the other side, would have seriously had me gutted but instead I covered myself in glory with a sweet come back.

My team is:

Given
Richards
Agger
Skrtel
Assou-Ekotto
Sinclair
Arteta
Gerrard
Lennon
Welbeck
Pappis Cisse

Couple of changes since last time out. Anyhows, I wasn't playing great and at 71 minutes in, I was 3-1 down. :(

Anyhow, I scored a goal on 72nd minute having brought on Kenwyn Jones and Daniel Sturridge. Jones scored that goal. I then scored in the 89th minute to give me a 3-3 draw after a counter attack from an attack which the opponent had had which had seen Given pull off a wonderful double save. I thought maybe that was it.... I was wrong! I scored a winner one minute later to win 4-3!! :D And it's moments like that, moments of pure gaming joy that make it worth it...

As for how much I spent on Ultimate Team - £30 and that will be it. To me, it's a side passion and something that I enjoy playing regularly and so worth an initial investment to ensure that I don't fall too far behind those who can have more free time and can play it to death. Gerrard being the best player that I managed to get from packs. I'm trying to either sell or get rid of all the crappy other players that fill my squad, most of whom I have never heard of before and then I'll be looking to sign a top new striker.

Ive built quite a tasty french side, will post a pic of it if i get the chance.

I managed to raise 45k off the starter packs you were given for starting FUT, and bought Cavani, Di Maria, Welbeck and Chamberlain with it before the game came out.

As i expected, the prices seriously hiked...ended up getting 32k for cavani, 38k for di maria, 6k for welbeck and 12k for chamberlain...i also got lucky and got Hart in a pack, sold him for 28k ;)

Technically im undefeaten so far, but EA have robbed me of 3 wins...

Might have to havea little burst on FUT wednesday when the misses goes to her mums ALL DAY! Gives me a day of FIFA! But first i got a few games to play for my loan side Dagenham ;)

Back