• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The FA Cup 2017/2018

Am I the only one listening to the half time BS and wondering if they are watching the same game?

Not that Leicester were especially good, but Chelsea were bang average and they are being spoken about as if it was entirely one sided...

You don’t have to regularly go to games, I’d guess the majority of kids don’t. I was a Spurs fan for years before I went to the Lane, and it was many more years after that before I could afford to go regularly, in the meantime my Dad would take me to various local games, some of them also Div 1 teams, none of them his team either.

Maybe so, but if you are a supporter who does go to games, then it's clearly an advantage to you if it costs you nothing to get to the ground.

Maybe so, but if you are a supporter who does go to games, then it's clearly an advantage to you if it costs you nothing to get to the ground.

Yes it is. I’d guess that when picking a side most are too young to appreciate that though.

Yes it is. I’d guess that when picking a side most are too young to appreciate that though.

A school mate of mine, despite being born and brought up only a few hundred yards from WHL, same as me, stuck a pin in a map. Got York City, LOL.

Been a pointless 67 mins so far. You can see why these clubs never win anything, they are both brick.

Haha, it's incredible that these two are the two last champions. What the fudge. Well, Chelski has the talent, at least, but Leicester, what the fudge happened there ...

Back