• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The FA Cup 2017/2018

A) I've only met about 200 odd United fans from Manchester, despite visiting the city 2 to 3 times a year for 20 years, yet I've know many more from the south east.

B) It makes no sense to me to "support" a team you have no link to other than the need to feel some reflected glory from their success.

very few people actually have a link to a club, I'm only a Spurs fan because when I became interested in football all my friends already supported Spurs, if they had all supported arsenal then so would I

in an ideal world everybody would think it through and research multiple clubs first, I don't think building an allegiance based on geographic proximity makes any sense either

A nice boost for Southampton ahead of the big match v West Ham. Might give them the confidence they need going into that massive game

very few people actually have a link to a club, I'm only a Spurs fan because when I became interested in football all my friends already supported Spurs, if they had all supported arsenal then so would I

in an ideal world everybody would think it through and research multiple clubs first, I don't think building an allegiance based on geographic proximity makes any sense either

Indeed. Look at us, sandwiched slap bang in the middle of Liverpool and Manchester, but we chose Spurs

That strikes me as a bit of an odd comment, unless you enjoy shelling out on travel.

Back