• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The FA Cup 2017/2018

I’d imagine in the QF of this cup (minus City now), away at Prem opposition, we’d play a close to full strength team, at least I would hope we would anyway!!

Could not agree more, we have a great chance of winning this and we should put out our strongest team.

What is people's obsession with Swansea? they aren't that good, and they probably won't be able to play their best 11 either (they need to focus on escaping relegation)

The team we put out today should be able to do the business, even if I expect Poch will make 2 or 3 changes.

Have you see their home form over the course of the last ten games?

Since we played them, they have 7 wins out of 7. 3 FA cup games, where 2 were replays, beating arsenal and liverpool too.

So we beat them in the 10 game you refer too

Whilst I don’t think any cup quarterback final is easy we will be solid favourites and rightly so

we will be favorites, indeed. Some people say we should only make 2-3 changes to the team that beat Rochdale. I think we may be in for a nasty surprise if so.

Would love a shock at OT tonight. But tbh there is more chance of Jennifer Lawrence bringing the pizza's later

Funny you should say that, she’s just appeared at the front door, chicken wings and beers too.

Seemed a bit disappointed when I shut the door without giving her a tip.

I think Brighton have a chance here. Might need extra-time and even penalties, but I'm optimistic enough to be watching it

Right then. We know which set of fans will moan the most, but which club, will be the first to suggest we should have to play our Semi-final at the London Stadium or Emirates???

The ground will be half full of each teams supporters, I imagine with relocated season ticket holders based on loyalty points. So we have an advantage having played there a bit more recently, but that has been the case for most of the teams we've played there in 'neutral games over the last few years '!

I'd support a motion that made all semis played away from wembley but of course that can't happen every season..

Back