• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The FA Cup 2017/2018

Hopefully Wednesday get the win, if we play a strong side against them we should beat them no problem.

Lawro keeps adding an S to Tammy Abraham's name. The most interesting bit of this game will be whether anyone tells him at half time.
Just like Charlie Adam. Half of this board call him Adams. Mind you when he was at Rangers they called him Charlie A-DAMN didn't they?

The game's so boring Lawro's going on about the foul count in Wednesday-Villa at the weekend. Cracking stuff.

Swansea away isn't an easy fixture - we won't be able play the second eleven and get away with it.

What is people's obsession with Swansea? they aren't that good, and they probably won't be able to play their best 11 either (they need to focus on escaping relegation)

The team we put out today should be able to do the business, even if I expect Poch will make 2 or 3 changes.

What is people's obsession with Swansea? they aren't that good, and they probably won't be able to play their best 11 either (they need to focus on escaping relegation)

The team we put out today should be able to do the business, even if I expect Poch will make 2 or 3 changes.

We just about won there in the league

If we are serious about winning the cup we play the first team

To be honest I'm glad its 12.15 ko,if it was an afternon one the crowd well up for it....they are a far better side now than when we played them in January play far quicker and with a tempo nowadays,going by how we turned up in the last couple of rounds we could struggle again....but saying that at least we know who we are facing and most of the players have heard about the side they are playing this time!!

Iirc we have a week free leading up to the QF and then it is International break following the game so i see no reason to think it won't be a full strength team

Back