• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The FA Cup 2017/2018

Not really, man Utd and Chelsea still in it and both will want a trophy this season. City going out certainly makes it easier but we won't be favourites.

Makes it far more easier thought. Emirates Marketing Project love to roll us and do it well

Emirates Marketing Project fans and aguero showing their class. Surely a ban for aguero and a fine for Wigan for failing to control their fans.

Certainly opens up the draw given Wigan or Southampton will make the semis. Not sure why but I also have a sneaking suspicion that home advantage will help Leicester will beat Cheatski in the quarters as well. Just a shame that Brighton are unlikely to win at Old Trafford

Certainly opens up the draw given Wigan or Southampton will make the semis. Not sure why but I also have a sneaking suspicion that home advantage will help Leicester will beat Cheatski in the quarters as well. Just a shame that Brighton are unlikely to win at Old Trafford

I could see Brighton getting a replay if they have a good day at Old Trafford.

Leics have a huge chance at home, I am not believing that Chelsea are out of this rut, WBA should have punished them at their place the other week, flattered them and Hull are just guff.

Aguero should have been booked for pushing the ref.

Aguero should definitely be banned for hitting a fan.

Guardiola should be banned for attacking the referee.

Their fans should be banned for vandalising the stadium.

Back