• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The dark knight returns - spoiler alert!!!!!

re : Murphy

ah fair enough, i totally missed that!

been a while since i watched the first one, i had assumed he'd died or something

At the end of the first one he got a huge dose of his own hallucenagen and went loopy. Saw the batman as a horrific man-bat kind of monster, and was taken to Arkham.

Ra's Al Ghul (Liam Neeson) was killed on the train derailment, with Batman refusing to save him.

ah yeah

seems like a few years in the insane asylum sorted out his psychosis pretty well then then

Who wins in a fight?

Superman vs Batman
Spiderman vs Batman
Hulk vs Batman

Superman hands down
Probably Batman
Hulk easily!

Superman is boring because he's got every super power imaginable. His only weakness is kryptonite. At least some of the other superheroes are relatable on some level.

Funny thing is he has had a fight with Superman and The Hulk and come out relatively unharmed against both.

comic-book-guy.jpg

In real terms, all three would destroy him as they all have super powered strength, yet he is a mere mortal. In comic book terms, the winner is whoever it suits the story. Of course, being Batman he would have A) Kryptonite to depower Supes, B) Can build Hulkbuster armor to beat the Hulk. Not sure what he could do about Spidey really, short of killing him or kidnapping a family member

This movie was extremely good imo. The story, the twists and turns...the ass of Anne Hathaway.

Go see it!

The twists?

The twist that the woman was really the bad guy?

One of the most see-through twists ever.

Two hot women interested in the hero. One of them will always be evil.

Going for my second viewing tonight. Was stuck in the 2nd row first time round. Going to an Imax screening, but still have no idea what that means

Going for my second viewing tonight. Was stuck in the 2nd row first time round. Going to an Imax screening, but still have no idea what that means

If it's anything like the Waterloo cinema, it means a variable picture

Sometimes its great quality

Sometimes its grainy brick

Sometimes its full screen, all the way to the floor

Sometimes its smaller

Very random

Much preferred my local 3D Odeon

In real terms, all three would destroy him as they all have super powered strength, yet he is a mere mortal. In comic book terms, the winner is whoever it suits the story. Of course, being Batman he would have A) Kryptonite to depower Supes, B) Can build Hulkbuster armor to beat the Hulk. Not sure what he could do about Spidey really, short of killing him or kidnapping a family member

Stamp on him, taco him with a newspaper, or for the PG rated showing, put a glass over him and let him out into the back garden?

If it's anything like the Waterloo cinema, it means a variable picture

Sometimes its great quality

Sometimes its grainy brick

Sometimes its full screen, all the way to the floor

Sometimes its smaller

Very random

Much preferred my local 3D Odeon

Saw it at the Waterloo IMAX the other night. Mine was either 70mm (whole screen) or letterboxed, quality seemed consistent to me. One of these days they will develop the 70mm IMAX cameras to be easier to use so we get full films that cover that whole screen.

Imax was colossal. Much preferred the film second time round. Hathaway's performance seemed to miss me on the first viewing, but she was unbelievable

Gutted cant go to the Imax screening ive booked for on Aug 15th as im having a procedure done in hospital that day now

Back