• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Danielle Wosserface Thread

The reason I used the, admittedly, rather extreme example of duck sexual habits (I saved you from homosexual necrophilia in ducks) is because you said that "in nature, the female chooses" that is clearly not true and there are many other examples that I can find to back this up.

With regards to the chance of success of men going up to women as opposed to women going up to men, we are not comparing a level playing field. Society has expectations of how people behave and most people comply with that most of the time. The example that you give rarely happens, there is more than one way to get a partner and it frequently doesn't involve going up to a stranger with a bad chat up line.

We need to go back to the point that if the average man has more partners than the average woman, who are these men sleeping with?

On your last line - that is a good question. Clearly someone is lying along the way.

Maybe in not all nature, but I think in human nature, that's how it goes down. I don't mean that it always takes place in a club, where a man goes up to a woman and she chooses. In any form of courting as it used to be termed, I believe that's how it happens. I mean that's what courting used to be like didn't it? The man courted the woman? He tried to impress the woman? And the woman chose whether to accept those advances?

Society has certain expectations, but maybe they have those expectations because of human nature? I'm not saying I'm right here, I'm just posing the question in the name of discussion. It's a bit of a chicken and egg scenario. Has society perpetuated the idea that young men should be players but young women if acting the same way will be slags? Or has that idea grown because it is what people naturally believe...because instinctively they know what is a normal, natural way to behave? I think we can tell a lot from what we instinctively want to do.

Some people may argue that a man that sleeps with a lot of women does so because that is instinctively what he is wired to do. As Clive Owen says in Closer, 'BECAUSE I'M A fudging CAVEMAN!', where as a woman instinctively wants a protector and an emotional connection. So a woman that doesn't act in that way, and has a lot of sex with different partners, is deemed to have something up with her. It must be that she has low self esteem or Daddy issues because if she was totally happy with herself, she wouldn't feel the need. Certainly when we say that Danielle Lloyd has 'grown up', we could be saying that she has now grown into, and started 'acting like a woman', rather than doing what she was doing before. Again, I'm not saying I am right or the choice of a woman to have different sexual partners is wrong, just posing questions into what it is perceived to be that way.

People may argue against the paragraph above, and say that there is no difference between what a man and woman want, and what they instinctively want to do. Maybe a man doesn't necessarily want to spread his seed and a fully self-actualised woman doesn't want a protector. But it has to be acknowledged that there differences in human male and female instincts, and it may be fair to say that is one of them.

In society there are so many films about horny teenage boys looking to get laid for the first time. You don't see that for girls. You see them wanting their first kiss, or their knight in shining armour. Why is that? Did we make the films first, and the idea that that is what girls should want spawn from that? Or were those sorts of films made because they were responding to the reality of the society we live in?

On your last line - that is a good question. Clearly someone is lying along the way.

Maybe in not all nature, but I think in human nature, that's how it goes down. I don't mean that it always takes place in a club, where a man goes up to a woman and she chooses. In any form of courting as it used to be termed, I believe that's how it happens. I mean that's what courting used to be like didn't it? The man courted the woman? He tried to impress the woman? And the woman chose whether to accept those advances?

Society has certain expectations, but maybe they have those expectations because of human nature? I'm not saying I'm right here, I'm just posing the question in the name of discussion. It's a bit of a chicken and egg scenario. Has society perpetuated the idea that young men should be players but young women if acting the same way will be slags? Or has that idea grown because it is what people naturally believe...because instinctively they know what is a normal, natural way to behave? I think we can tell a lot from what we instinctively want to do.

Some people may argue that a man that sleeps with a lot of women does so because that is instinctively what he is wired to do. As Clive Owen says in Closer, 'BECAUSE I'M A fudging CAVEMAN!', where as a woman instinctively wants a protector and an emotional connection. So a woman that doesn't act in that way, and has a lot of sex with different partners, is deemed to have something up with her. It must be that she has low self esteem or Daddy issues because if she was totally happy with herself, she wouldn't feel the need. Certainly when we say that Danielle Lloyd has 'grown up', we could be saying that she has now grown into, and started 'acting like a woman', rather than doing what she was doing before. Again, I'm not saying I am right or the choice of a woman to have different sexual partners is wrong, just posing questions into what it is perceived to be that way.

People may argue against the paragraph above, and say that there is no difference between what a man and woman want, and what they instinctively want to do. Maybe a man doesn't necessarily want to spread his seed and a fully self-actualised woman doesn't want a protector. But it has to be acknowledged that there differences in human male and female instincts, and it may be fair to say that is one of them.

In society there are so many films about horny teenage boys looking to get laid for the first time. You don't see that for girls. You see them wanting their first kiss, or their knight in shining armour. Why is that? Did we make the films first, and the idea that that is what girls should want spawn from that? Or were those sorts of films made because they were responding to the reality of the society we live in?

The issue there is how much of that is nature and how much of that is nurture? You don't have to read much of this thread to see that many people have very set ideas on how the sexes should behave. Even if people do not conform with this privately, most will want to give the impression that they conform publicly.

I think that this paragraph is full of a load of stereotypes of how we are a society expect the sexes to behave but bares little to reality

Brain of Levy said:

There are lots of reasons why a woman may choose to sleep with someone and I think that it is very condescending to say that it is because "she has low self esteem or Daddy issues because if she was totally happy with herself, she wouldn't feel the need". Maybe she just wants a fudge, women can enjoy sex too.

The issue there is how much of that is nature and how much of that is nurture? You don't have to read much of this thread to see that many people have very set ideas on how the sexes should behave. Even if people do not conform with this privately, most will want to give the impression that they conform publicly.

I think that this paragraph is full of a load of stereotypes of how we are a society expect the sexes to behave but bares little to reality

There are lots of reasons why a woman may choose to sleep with someone and I think that it is very condescending to say that it is because "she has low self esteem or Daddy issues because if she was totally happy with herself, she wouldn't feel the need". Maybe she just wants a fudge, women can enjoy sex too.

I don't really deny any of that. And I'm not arguing that point of view as if it's my own opinion, I'm saying 'some people might say' and I'm doing it for the purpose of discussion.

I don't deny that some of it is nurture, and I don't deny that some women may simply want a fudge. I'm just saying that the reason some sections of society could think like that is because it may fly in the face of what is conventional instinct for each sex. It can be argued it isn't expected of women, and that it's easier for them to have sex with multiple partners if they wanted to. You haven't really argued against that except for saying the opportunities are there - but I don't think it is equal for both.

If women simply want a fudge, more power to them. I have nothing against it. I'm just saying...asking the question. You say some people have incorrect ideas of how sexes should behave. I'm asking what comes first? Do people have those ideas because it is how humans are instinctively programmed to act, or are they just expected to act like that because society seems to say so? What comes first? There are many other instinctual things that are expected of men, women and people in general not just related to sex, things that if someone didn't want to do them, you'd think something was up because it wouldn't be 'normal'. There is surely such a thing as normal behaviour compared to abnormal. The process of growing up is IMO having the confidence in yourself, and that means trusting your instincts and acting as the man you are growing into.

But again, I am not saying women shouldn't sleep around. I'm simply throwing things out there to try and explain why some people would.

If women simply want a fudge, more power to them. I have nothing against it. I'm just saying...asking the question. You say some people have incorrect ideas of how sexes should behave. I'm asking what comes first? Do people have those ideas because it is how humans are instinctively programmed to act, or are they just expected to act like that because society seems to say so? What comes first? There are many other instinctual things that are expected of men, women and people in general not just related to sex, things that if someone didn't want to do them, you'd think something was up because it wouldn't be 'normal'. There is surely such a thing as normal behaviour compared to abnormal. The process of growing up is IMO having the confidence in yourself, and that means trusting your instincts and acting as the man you are growing into.

Well what is deemed acceptable sexual behaviour has changed massively in the post war era. Before that there are clearly changes through history, what the ancient Greek and Romans got up to would make you blush. These things are not set in stone but reflect society of the day.

How many females are there roughly on this site? It would be good to have a female view on todays role models? How they view Lloyd and Jordan? Are we
neanderthal in their eyes?

Back