• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Cricket Thread

Mix of both but I agree its tough

This is now getting into the realms of if we lose this it feels like a big blow, we are now in the game

Its got tense hasn't it. It was fun when it was unlikely and we faced injustice. Now its Stokes against a more composed Australian team.

Its got tense hasn't it. It was fun when it was unlikely and we faced injustice. Now its Stokes against a more composed Australian team.

I think they are getting this slightly wrong now though, they are letting the game slip (they are likely winners still). But they stuck with a tactic where Broads now happy for the ball to hit him and take a single.

Im listening to TMS whilst watching Sky as I have come to enjoy it and they have said that the Aussies should bowl Head at Broad and actually try and get him out with abit of Spin

I think they are getting this slightly wrong now though, they are letting the game slip (they are likely winners still). But they stuck with a tactic where Broads now happy for the ball to hit him and take a single.

Im listening to TMS whilst watching Sky as I have come to enjoy it and they have said that the Aussies should bowl Head at Broad and actually try and get him out with abit of Spin

Easy to commentate! If you bowl spin you run the risk to Stokes smashing you for 6 x 6.

Have to credit Aus. Held their nerve and strangled Stokes into that.

Loved Broads pantomime holding his crease each over! Face a couple of balls, then put the boot in with some brickhousery. Now he can have some fun and swing his bat too.

It was all over when Ducket wafted a high bat, and Bairstow walked out his crease.

Hopefully the players make plenty of mentions about the spirit of the game in the interviews and it might actually galvanize the England team a bit. Been a bit disappointed in our intensity for the first 2 tests apart from today.

Hopefully the players make plenty of mentions about the spirit of the game in the interviews and it might actually galvanize the England team a bit. Been a bit disappointed in our intensity for the first 2 tests apart from today.
Defo, far too many smiles, its the Ashes

Yeh same, there have been moments and I don't think we have been outdone by an extremely better side, we have made mistakes that presented them the first game and some of this. Structure v carelessness, not even Bazball, just throwing wickets etc.

No way we are out of this TBH

Back