• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Cricket Thread

Got to say I'm as big a critic of Aussie whinges as most people. However, living here in Oz I have to say Superted makes some valid points, without coming across as a knob like some suggest all Aussies are.

Guaranteed I will meet 9 out of 10 of the people some of you describe but don't knock the few that accept the situation and argue it reasonably.

However, I hope we shove it right up Mitch's clacker (perm any one from three ! ) at lords

Shane Watson – “I Have Photos Of The Cricket Selectors Dumping Body Of Dead Hooker.”

BY THEUNAUSTRALIANBLOG on 13/07/2015

Australia all rounder Shane Watson has subtly reminded the selectors of the Australian cricket team that he has a set of photographs of them dumping the body of a dead hooker in a remote forest, just in case they were thinking of dropping him from the test side.
“The negatives are stored in a safe place that only Brad Haddin and I know the location of,” said the besieged Watson, whose place in the team has been in question since the day he was born. “If Rod Marsh wants to check his Facebook account he’ll find a PM containing a photo of Mark Waugh and himself carrying a dead hooker into the forest while Darren Lehmann follows with a shovel over his shoulder and Trevor Hohns holds a torch.”
“That explains everything”, said former Australian off spinner Ray Bright, author of The Dummies Guide To Being A Baffling Selection In The Test Team. “I myself owned a set of compromising photographs of Don Bradman in bed with a Thai ladyboy that I leveraged into a string of overseas tours.”
The Australian selectors have refused to comment on the story, preferring to spend the day hard at work cleaning the back tray of Darren Lehmann’s ute.

England bowling a bag of brick today. I reckon I would make runs against the attack in this match. Pitch looks to be playing very easy. Has draw written all over it.

I would love to visit Australia one day as it looks like a beautiful country, but I despise the majority of their sportsmen. There's just something that doesn't sit well with me watching them doing well, hardly the most gracious bunch.

I would love to visit Australia one day as it looks like a beautiful country, but I despise the majority of their sportsmen. There's just something that doesn't sit well with me watching them doing well, hardly the most gracious bunch.

Try living here.... ;)

(Ted please note the little winky smiley!)

What are you lot on about?

Bernard Tomic, Nick Kyrgios, Lleyton Hewitt, Shane Warne, Harry Kewell, Michael Clarke, Mitchell Johnson, Matthew Delavadova, Cadel Evans - all loveable blokes!

Actually there are a few good ones. Tim Cahill, Pat Rafter, Patty Mills, Anna Meares, Sally Pearson. All awesome blokes/sheilas.

What are you lot on about?

Bernard Tomic, Nick Kyrgios, Lleyton Hewitt, Shane Warne, Harry Kewell, Michael Clarke, Mitchell Johnson, Matthew Delavadova, Cadel Evans - all loveable blokes!

Actually there are a few good ones. Tim Cahill, Pat Rafter, Patty Mills, Anna Meares, Sally Pearson. All awesome blokes/sheilas.
Fixed that for you.

Back