• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Cricket Thread

fudging Shane Watson I've had it with that clam. Mitch Marsh is a better batsman, a better bowler, has bigger guns and has better hair. fudge Shane Watson.

He's virtually on the horizontal some balls.

It may be some time ago now but my coaches would have called every single one of those as a nb

You tend to only get called by the Aussies before a tour against them so it is unlikely to happen in this case.

Good morning for England.

Might be tough going with the bat though. Pitch is getting a little unpredictable, there's a good load of swing out there and the soft outfield seems to be keeping the ball shiny.

England in a great position, perfect platform for Buttler too. Root is such a good player in wonderful touch.

Plenty of swing for Anderson and Broad to exploit with the new ball then Ali to mop up, if Lyon can take wickets Ali will with his eyes closed and one arm tied behind his back.

Warner going was massive, think that's it done unless Clarke and Smith can get big tons each. Should be a decent afternoon though.

Aussie commentators not handling this well at all. Ian Healy going on about the pitch being shaved, when it was well grassed the day before play. Then suggests that Lords will be the same. Worst losers ever, those tinkle weak Aussies. Just waiting for the real recriminations to begin. I would not like to be Watson right now.

Aussie commentators not handling this well at all. Ian Healy going on about the pitch being shaved, when it was well grassed the day before play. Then suggests that Lords will be the same. Worst losers ever, those tinkle weak Aussies. Just waiting for the real recriminations to begin. I would not like to be Watson right now.

Yeah cos the wickets in Australia aren't tailor made for them I suppose. That's one of the benefits of home advantage.

Such bad winners and losers, bunch of total cretins

Has anyone got a clip of the new Ashes Verdict ad with Bob Willis dressed up like a judge? I heard bumble doing an impression of him during the game.

Speaking of bumble and Bob Willis, this never gets old:

:p

Back