• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The build-up to World Cup 2014 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's this "despite" s***e?
You have been trolling this board for ages.
Wheelchair is a walking troll: hugely overrated, injury prone, apparently has substance issues.

The campaign to install Jack as our talisman will fail miserably, as will he.

i'm a troll, just because i rate Wheelchair as a footballer?

I saw about 60% of the match overall. Am I wrong or is Adam Lallana at present at a level that if Wheelchair reaches would have done very well??

Another Rooney masterclass ! He could have sat in the centre circle on his backside tonight and he would still start the World Cup games.

Wellbeck - pure rubbish.

Quality teams will tear this shower apart in Brazil !

Peru last qualified when?

Haven't won in their last 23 away WC qualifiers. Selected a weakened team tonight.

I'll be surprised if this England team gets out of the group. Pleased, but surprised.

Peru last qualified when?

Haven't won in their last 23 away WC qualifiers. Selected a weakened team tonight.

I'll be surprised if this England team gets out of the group. Pleased, but surprised.

They needed a ball player in midfield not a waste of breath in Lallana. Barkley would have been brilliant alongside Henderson and Gerrard and thats a good midfield. Sure, you have the two experienced men in midfield, but they have to build from somewhere. I really like Englands defence bar right back, Jagielka and Cahill just fit and Baines is obviously solid at left back.

No idea why Welbeck actually started tonight, need to put Sterling instead of him, not sure where Rooney fits in either with Sturridge as the main man. I'd say Sturridge is probably the only one in our team who'd get into every national team in the world.

They needed a ball player in midfield not a waste of breath in Lallana. Barkley would have been brilliant alongside Henderson and Gerrard and thats a good midfield. Sure, you have the two experienced men in midfield, but they have to build from somewhere. I really like Englands defence bar right back, Jagielka and Cahill just fit and Baines is obviously solid at left back.

No idea why Welbeck actually started tonight, need to put Sterling instead of him, not sure where Rooney fits in either with Sturridge as the main man. I'd say Sturridge is probably the only one in our team who'd get into every national team in the world.

Eh????

Waste of breath :) that's Poch's golden child you're talking about

Did we watch the same game re lalana? He was our best attacking player. No idea why Milner came on instead of Barkley though, what was hodgson gonna learn with that? I like our back 5 today except GJ, but that ain't gonna change with walker injured.

Can't believe there's no one better than Henderson in centre mid, I'm no Wheelchair lover but he's surely better in there?

Did we watch the same game re lalana? He was our best attacking player. No idea why Milner came on instead of Barkley though, what was hodgson gonna learn with that? I like our back 5 today except GJ, but that ain't gonna change with walker injured.

Can't believe there's no one better than Henderson in centre mid, I'm no Wheelchair lover but he's surely better in there?

can't believe i'm typing this....

but...

lampard

I'd agree about Welbeck - he is so out of his depth at this level - but Sturridge as world class? Really? Any team in the world? Better than anything else we have up front but he really ain't THAT great.

I can't believe that Johnson still gets picked, he has been a liability for years, a very poor man's Roberto Carlos whose defensive problems are masked/overlooked by the marauding upfield and the very occasional lamped goal. Scary that there isn't an alternative.

Still don't get it with Wheelchair. Given this was a weak Peru side England should have dominated and danced rings round them. 3-0 flattered England and they won't get out of the group with this shower.

This world cup more then any other is going to be won with a "squad" and not just a team.

Any squad with Milner, Welbeck, Johnson, Jones, Smalling, Oxlade Chamberlain, Wheelchair and Henderson has no chance.

England wont get out of the group. Rooney WILL play crap in all 3 games and WILL continue to be picked in all 3 games. Hodgson will show his glaring limitations and panicly resort to wheeling out a Gerrard / Lampard combination. Wellbeck will play and will be crap yet again. We can all see it happening. Wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back