• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

you'd sell Bale even if he wanted to stay?

I really want to say no, but the money being talked about is just silly. A bad season or an injury and you can write £50m off his value.

Bale isn't worth the money being offered, he isn't Ronaldo or Messi.

Lennon's end product is the biggest myth perpetrated by lazy commentators and media. Look at any other winger in the world, how many times do you see Lennon put a ball into the stands?/out of play?

Lennon (like every wide player we have had in the last 8 years) has typically had an issue with nobody being in the box, or nobody being good in the air, both should be fixed this season.

Very good point. We are getting more guys in the box this term. I like the looping cross that Lennon has a copyright on.

Interesting to see rumours of Turan also being looked at...if we sign Lamela AND Turan, Siggy's 100% off, right? I personally cannot see us signing BOTH. Seriously, if we signed Lamela and Turan, we have a squad which could win the title...

I think the lack of comments from either Bale or the club indicates that both parties know the business of the game all too well. There's no perceived lack of loyalty on Bale's part if he's being sold for stupid money on primo terms. The rest of Spurs players understand this.

If Bale's transfer deal founders, he'll be welcomed back with open arms. I'm equally certain that Bale will come back with a good attitude toward his team mates and off we'll go in search of a title.

I think the lack of comments from either Bale or the club indicates that both parties know the business of the game all too well. There's no perceived lack of loyalty on Bale's part if he's being sold for stupid money on primo terms. The rest of Spurs players understand this.

If Bale's transfer deal founders, he'll be welcomed back with open arms. I'm equally certain that Bale will come back with a good attitude toward his team mates and off we'll go in search of a title.
this post gives me a bubbly tip.

Interesting to see rumours of Turan also being looked at...if we sign Lamela AND Turan, Siggy's 100% off, right? I personally cannot see us signing BOTH. Seriously, if we signed Lamela and Turan, we have a squad which could win the title...

Turan had a blinder this weekend and looked unstoppable.

Turan had a blinder this weekend and looked unstoppable.

Very very good. 2 assists and a goal.

Well, I've made it clear that he would be a fantastic player to have and have only been given hope by the fact Gala have been rumoured to be after him. Would be very surprised if A.M did sell him though. That said, money talks (particularly in Spain). Imagine if R.M got Bale and A.M lost Arda - would be quite a backlash from the fans!

I really want to say no, but the money being talked about is just silly. A bad season or an injury and you can write £50m off his value.

Bale isn't worth the money being offered, he isn't Ronaldo or Messi.

In terms of pure footballing ability, he isn't, but in terms of importance to Spurs, both on the field and in marketing value, he is worth far more than £125m IMO.

I could happen. I'm 35 with a dodgy knee, and currently only play five-a-side once a week, but I'd gladly give up my daytime job to get a chance playing for Spurs.

Back