• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

This is my gut feeling, they are whipping the media up and turning the players head, making sure we don't play him. Then they will offer us lowball figure on deadline day that we will be forced to accept

we wouldn't be forced in to accepting any low ball figure this summer no matter what Bale does prior. if that does pan out we'd reject and spend the season touting him around to the oil clubs with a view to selling him the following summer

This is my gut feeling, they are whipping the media up and turning the players head, making sure we don't play him. Then they will offer us lowball figure on deadline day that we will be forced to accept

IF its true Bale has said he wants to go, then Levy has either said fcuk off you are staying, or has said yes you can go but only if we get 100 mill pounds and we get that money by a certain date so that AVB can spend some of it on strengthening the squad.

if it comes to the end of the window and nothing has been agreed, i dont think Levy will sell

We tried to buy Chiriches... the player wanted to come... but his owner said "no".

Real want to buy Bale... we can say "no" whether they offer a lot of money or not - he will get his head down after a week and crack on with it, taking us to Premier Glory with our first title in decades.

We tried to buy Chiriches... the player wanted to come... but his owner said "no".

Real want to buy Bale... we can say "no" whether they offer a lot of money or not - he will get his head down after a week and crack on with it, taking us to Premier Glory with our first title in decades.

i dont think Chiriches has gone down with a mysterious buttock injury which prevents him from training or playing.....when that happens then we can start making comparisons ;)

Who: Ghostofarmo (previously The Scout
When: 02/08/13
Where: FTL

Sorry to say but hes off...

Shame but huge money and spending wont stop..

Its genuine info..

Done at 85 mill..

I really couldn't give a fudge whether he stays or goes as long as it is sorted out soon

Regardless of when the the decision is made, I would guess we won't get anything officially until the end of the window to avoid paying inflated fees. So might as well hope he stay IMO.

Who: JJetset
Where: Twitter
When; 1st August

I asked on Twitter:

@Gards44 @jetsetyid Heard anything about Dempsey leaving? SC poster claims he's off to MLS and he was pictured at Heathrow today

Replied:

@nickhannington @Gards44 yes but dont know where yet

Who: JJetset
Where: Twitter
When; 1st August

I asked on Twitter:

@Gards44 @jetsetyid Heard anything about Dempsey leaving? SC poster claims he's off to MLS and he was pictured at Heathrow today

Replied:

@nickhannington @Gards44 yes but dont know where yet

:lol: im sure JJetset will reveal where once its in the media;)

Back