• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

I'm hearing Toronto's very interested in him and enquiries have been made. He'd be a good fit there. Ryan Nelsen is their manager, so, natural connection.

Club owners, Maple Leaf Sport and Entertainment, recently hired former AEG(remember them?) and LA Galaxy honcho Tim Leiweke as their top executive and he's made it clear he wants big-name signings.

Last edited:
The Cobra disssssssagrees.

Who: The Cobra
Where: The Fighting ****
When: 1/8/13

Heard a whisper he (Dempsey) may be on his way to New York Red Bulls... oh and Bale isn't going

Spurs are flying out from stansted tomorrow I believe so that doesn't look too good. I'll be sorry to see him go if that's what happens.

I'm hearing Toronto's very interested in him and enquiries have been made. He'd be a good fit there. Ryan Nelsen is their manager, so, natural connection.

Club owners, Maple Leaf Sport and Entertainment, recently hired former LA Galaxy honcho Tim Leiweke as their top executive and he's made it clear he wants big-name signings.

surely he'll have to take a big pay cut.....very surprised if he leaves the PL at his age. im sure other teams would be interested

Club owners, Maple Leaf Sport and Entertainment, recently hired former AEG(remember them?) and LA Galaxy honcho Tim Leiweke as their top executive and he's made it clear he wants big-name signings.

What's the connection between Nelsen and Dempsey? They've never been teammates. Am I missing something?

NYRB currently have Thierry Henry and Tim Cahill as their designated players, eligible to earn way above what the salary cap allows. Rules allow for one more. Toronto has two DPs as well, the far less well known Danny Koevermans and Matias Laba.

If NY roll big dough out, they'll get him. But Toronto have money, too. They've been in pursuit and are in dire need of some good publicity as their once sold-out stadium is often half empty as they flounder yet again.

Can't say I'm too sad to see Hillary go tbh, although he did chip in with a few useful goals.

Don't think he was quite good enough and think we only got him to spite Rogers.

Thanks for the two goals against Utd, and good luck for the future Deuce.

Who: JJetset
When: 1st August 2013
Where: SC

JJetset said: ↑ Im still hearing different to everyone else.

----------------------------------------------------

Referring to Bale still going according to his info

Last edited:
Back