• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

Who: SpecialBlend
When: 16/08/13
Where: COYS

Solo training, imposed by AVB.

Will not be in the squad on Sunday.

Looking hard to offload him.

who is this about?

Its flimflam anyway. There's no way AVB made a guy who's brother has just died train on his own.

depends on how you interpret solo training....maybe its simply the fact that Ade is behind all the others and the rest who have been training/playing and who are in line to play against Palace. If Ade isnt fit and wont be considered then why would he be part of this group? Better he does some training on his own in order to catch up on some fitness

depends on how you interpret solo training....maybe its simply the fact that Ade is behind all the others and the rest who have been training/playing and who are in line to play against Palace. If Ade isnt fit and wont be considered then why would he be part of this group? Better he does some training on his own in order to catch up on some fitness

Yes, doing a separate program suited to his fitness is no big deal. If he had to come in at odd times and wasn't allowed to interact with the rest I would think more of it.

Its flimflam anyway. There's no way AVB made a guy who's brother has just died train on his own.

Indeed. Read AVB's biography to see how good he is on the compassion side of things. There's a story about when Hulk's cousin died tragically, and another about when one of his player's wife's had a still birth.

Indeed. Read AVB's biography to see how good he is on the compassion side of things. There's a story about when Hulk's cousin died tragically, and another about when one of his player's wife's had a still birth.

Could you give some more details on these circumstances?

Who: Mighty
Where: SO

Big offer in for Bale. £85m, four instalments plus coentreo

he also added

Under Armour been told Bale is leaving.

Who: Mighty
Where: SO

Big offer in for Bale. £85m, four instalments plus coentreo

he also added

Under Armour been told Bale is leaving.

Much as I dodnt want him to leave. That is a very good deal for me, espcially if we could actually buy Lamela and Pjanic with the money. Any change left for a CB would make it the window of all windows

Could you give some more details on these circumstances?

With Hulk AVB arranged and bought (with his own money I think) Hulk and his family an immediate ticket home. He also insisted on it being one-way tickets. He told him to ignore the standard compasionate leave period and not to come back till he was ready. The book sums it up with a line like - "he may have lost Hulk for two extra matches than he needed to, but he won his loyalty for life"

With the still birth, again AVB was very actively involved in taking charge of providing (and paying for?) medical care. Also the IVF treatment afterwards etc. until their next kid was born.

Also remember he made Bale take his two weeks paternity leave last season, which is pretty unheard of in football.

Last edited:
Much as I dodnt want him to leave. That is a very good deal for me, espcially if we could actually buy Lamela and Pjanic with the money. Any change left for a CB would make it the window of all windows

I agree. If we do have to sell Bale, to get those players in would be magic.

With Hulk AVB arranged and bought (with his own money I think) Hulk and his family an immediate ticket home. He also insisted on it being one-way tickets. He told him to ignore the standard compasionate leave period and not to come back till he was ready. The book sums it up with a line like - "he may have lost Hulk for two extra matches than he needed to, but he won his loyalty for life"

With the still birth, again AVB was very actively involved in taking charge of providing (and paying for?) medical care. Also the IVF treatment afterwards etc. until their next kid was born.

Also remember he made Bale take his two weeks paternity leave last season, which is pretty unheard of in football.

Looking at Hulk and Bale's meteoric rises under him makes you wonder how much human touch might matter.

Looking at Hulk and Bale's meteoric rises under him makes you wonder how much human touch might matter.

That's pretty thin. Bale's been on the rise for a few seasons now. Where Bale really came good last season was that he could have a bad game and still make that one telling contribution. A true match winner. But that for me was always a natural progression from the previous two and half seasons.

Is that AVB generally or just with players he likes though? He isn't exactly famed for his man management or communication skills with the players. But then players who are scorned always react negatively towards and what they say needs to be taken with a pinch of salt. Of course the same goes for manager favourites also!

Is that AVB generally or just with players he likes though? He isn't exactly famed for his man management or communication skills with the players. But then players who are scorned always react negatively towards and what they say needs to be taken with a pinch of salt. Of course the same goes for manager favourites also!
you are just remembering the chelsea time. He was told to make that side play decent football and get younger. thats why he kept referring to it as a project. So he dropped the older players and brought in younger more attack minded players who were new to the premiership. They struggled! big suprise! they complained and he got the sack! Then Di matteo came in, played the old guard for a while and won the euro cup, then basically had to do the same, they started well then faded. And he was sacked! old guard come back in again. If you just look at the porto and spurs players. They all have good things to say i beleive.

Defoe to West Ham:

KUMB Insider

its on the cards to hopefully happen.....

its not just rumours

defoe could be coming

He also apparently had lunch with Allardyce this week

Back