• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The All New Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

http://metro.co.uk/2013/01/26/totte...sporting-star-ricky-van-wolfswinkel-3367741/?

would like it to happen because his name is fun to say

the right sort of price range for us as well sort of a modric/berbatov/dembele type transfer

http://metro.co.uk/2013/01/26/totte...sporting-star-ricky-van-wolfswinkel-3367741/?

the right sort of price range for us as well sort of a modric/berbatov/dembele type transfer

Not sure if serious article..

He's not french or black, why are Saudi Sportswashing Machine interested?

If we get him in the summer, I'll be happy.

Big if, mind.

someone like mouts playing in a deeper but creative position with more time on the ball that requires both experience and maturity - what would his peak footballing years be? 28 -31?

Daily Mail: Tottenham winger David Bentley, 28, is desperate to go out on loan after returning from a spell with FC Rostov, with Blackburn and Reading interested.

‘I know Saudi Sportswashing Machine are interested,’ said agent Louis Laros.

‘I will not mention clubs because it is a private matter,
:-k

I think it's 50/50 whether Bale leaves or not. Depends on how much money Real are willing to spend and if Gareth himself might want to stick around for one more season.

And why would we spend the money for a left winger on a CM and ST? surely it would be priority to replace him with say Willian?

I think it's 50/50 whether Bale leaves or not. Depends on how much money Real are willing to spend and if Gareth himself might want to stick around for one more season.

Personally I don't think it's as likely as 50/50.

When we've sold our best players under Levy it's been either because they've only got two years left on their contracts or been demanding a move to the point of being complete dingdongheads about it.

Bale will have 3 years left on his contract in the summer and I don't think it's very likely he'll be a dingdonghead about leaving at this point. That to me means that we will only sell if we get a ridiculous offer for him and I don't think that's very likely either.

CL qualification will of course help too.

I just get the feeling there's a mutual understanding between Levy and Bale that if Real come calling he wants to go there, but they would still have to come up with the cash though.

I just get the feeling there's a mutual understanding between Levy and Bale that if Real come calling he wants to go there, but they would still have to come up with the cash though.

A gentleman's agreement you say... Well... :)

There could obviously be an understanding like this between them, maybe even a clause in his contract. I just don't get the feeling from Bale that he's in a hurry to move to Real, that he's massively enjoying his football with us and that he might even see that moving to Real has been a less than stellar move for some brilliant footballers.

A gentleman's agreement you say... Well... :)

There could obviously be an understanding like this between them, maybe even a clause in his contract. I just don't get the feeling from Bale that he's in a hurry to move to Real, that he's massively enjoying his football with us and that he might even see that moving to Real has been a less than stellar move for some brilliant footballers.

I'm not really too bothered about it. If he stays, great, but if not, we get loads of money. I'm just not expecting him to stay.

He seems to be the homely type, and I think that will be accentuated with his new daughter so I don't think he'll be looking up sticks whilst she's so young... Unless he moves the whole family out there.

If we can add CL next year, he's still young enough to have plenty of time. All of our big sales, Carrick, Berba and Modric were all older than he would be if he left next year, just about, iirc.

I'm not really too bothered about it. If he stays, great, but if not, we get loads of money. I'm just not expecting him to stay.

Lowering expectations to avoid ending up crying into an old Holsten kit is probably a good idea.

What we did with the Modric and VdV money in the summer does give me some confidence that AVB and Levy would put the money to good use should we be forced to sell Bale.

Lowering expectations to avoid ending up crying into an old Holsten kit is probably a good idea.

What we did with the Modric and VdV money in the summer does give me some confidence that AVB and Levy would put the money to good use should we be forced to sell Bale.

Really? It worries me if anything. Avb hardly got his targets in summer did he.

Why do people keep saying things like 'Bale seems the homely type' therefore he won't go. Just because he's a grounded guy from Wales, he himself has stated he'd like to play abroad. If/when Real come calling he will go there is absolutely no question about it.....

Back