• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The all new Striker thread..

Defoe (or his agent) made noises about moving most transfer windows from what I recall, but I don't think he did it in a press conference with his manager sitting there.

Someone further up mentioned he left his agent to try and help him become a better man, rumour I heard is because he wanted a larger %

Is he good enough to put up with a possible attitude issue?

Wasn't it Palacious that handed in his transfer request in the dressing room when Wigan went down?

Lacazette still available? Use our special relationship with Lyon?
If you compare Lacazette with Berahino.... Berahinho is over 2 years younger, has already proven that he can play PL football and has a better goalscoring record throughout his England youth career (24 in 47 games, including 10 in 11 for England under 21s) compared to Lacazette with 20 in 66 games, including only 1 in 8 games for the under 21s. Additionally Berahinho is 5' 11" whereas Lacazette is only 5' 9". There is also the fact that Berahino has already proven that he can successfully partner Harry Kane.

100k a week is crazy though. For those type of wages I think we could tempt a more all round player.

signing bonus, wage comes down. If he's cheap to buy, you can do that to cover the wages.

I'm not the biggest fan, but it's been a while since we have had an impact sub.

signing bonus, wage comes down. If he's cheap to buy, you can do that to cover the wages.

I'm not the biggest fan, but it's been a while since we have had an impact sub.
Yeah I'm sure a deal could be done if they put their minds to it. I'm just not sure that he is what we need, especially if Soldado is still around (which he will be if the ITK is to be believed). Berahino might offer something a bit different. I could live with a trio of Berahino, Kane and Soldado as our striking options.

Yeah I'm sure a deal could be done if they put their minds to it. I'm just not sure that he is what we need, especially if Soldado is still around (which he will be if the ITK is to be believed). Berahino might offer something a bit different. I could live with a trio of Berahino, Kane and Soldado as our striking options.

No issue with that line up, but there seems to be a lot of media talk about Soldado back to Spain.

If you compare Lacazette with Berahino.... Berahinho is over 2 years younger, has already proven that he can play PL football and has a better goalscoring record throughout his England youth career (24 in 47 games, including 10 in 11 for England under 21s) compared to Lacazette with 20 in 66 games, including only 1 in 8 games for the under 21s. Additionally Berahinho is 5' 11" whereas Lacazette is only 5' 9". There is also the fact that Berahino has already proven that he can successfully partner Harry Kane.

great comment

Back