• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The all new Striker thread..

I still think Balo would be worth a punt if we can get him for less than 10 million quid. After all he's been through, I wouldn't be surprised if he shapes up to prove a point. Wages might be an issue, though.

Indeed, I would rather have Poch upfront as a player/manager

Oh come on guys, nobody thinks he might end up a changed man under the right tutelage?

possibly, if you think back to his performances in the last euros where he was excellent

he has to be "the man" though, I don't think he'd thrive with us, but another manager, an arm around the shoulder type who would indulge him could get goals out of him I'm sure

Balotelli is a younger, even more volatile Adebayor. With fewer purple patches.

My brain says no but I kinda want us to go for him anyway... Not a hope in hell MoPo will ever consider him though!

possibly, if you think back to his performances in the last euros where he was excellent

he has to be "the man" though, I don't think he'd thrive with us, but another manager, an arm around the shoulder type who would indulge him could get goals out of him I'm sure

On the flip side I think he's a character who needs a strong manager and regimented plan - I think he's the type if left to his own devices will go off the rails. I'm not saying sign him, too risky, but I think the only way he'll make something of himself is if he works under a dominating figure

Twitchy-Arry-Redknap-in-Del-boy-van.gif

Back