• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The all new Striker thread..

Ah a striker thread, boy I've missed this. How many Windows has this been going on now and yet here we are again......

:lol:

There are certain names that I could never in a million years remember to say to someone, but that I would instantly recognise belongs with someone else's in one of a million lists of potential strikers.

Just to add to Lewandowski this is a graph of his movement versus Mario Gomez playing for Bayern a couple of weeks back. If we could have that sort of movement up front I think we'd be a terrific proposition.

bvb.jpg

the guy in yellow is better than the guy in red. significantly too

I do agree but... Gomez has 40 gaols in 46 games, whilst Lewandowski has scored 25 in 42 games! according to wiki

yeeah, still..its like the bent fiasco all over again. bent versus ade? bent scores more but ade helps the whole team better.....

i wonder which team has the more goals

There is no comparison between the 2 really.

One is vastly superior to the other in every single aspect of his game

I'd agree about Cavani and Falcao but not Llorente

He's personal ethos and general value system doesn't have to equate to a mega move or similar propaganda.

I'd be happy with Lambert. Proven in England, scored goals wherever he's been, lets give him the chance to prove it in the prem.

both teams have scored 69 goals

yeah they have . the german league defensively is poor but they do play as physical as you can get on the continent. its the closest to the physical requirements of the premiership out of all the major continent leagues

gomez has 25 goals in 30 games....and 3 assist with 93 shots on goal

Lewandowski has 20 goals in 31 games........and 6 assist with 103 shots on goal

Klaas jan Hunteelar has 24 goals in 29 games.........and 6 assists with 85 shots!!!! fudging hell he's having a decent year out there

its tough to use stats but it does seem that klaas is outperforming the other two

going by visuals.....i.e what i have seen..klaas is only as good as his supply. when i last saw gomes for prolonged period was either in the euros or the world cup and he was having a serious stinker..........didnt play well either in the game against madrid but managed to be in the right place at the right time with a ricochet finish. but he didnt actually look special at all

have no idea what Lewandowski is like though , wouldnt mind seeing him but with the way his movemenet on that screen shot shows it does seem like he gets involved in build up play and therefore probably does not go missing for long ? at least one would assume. incidentally ...outside of a brief 10 mins spell...gomez was a spectator for alot of that clash between bayern and madrid. very few touches of the ball and support for his team mates.

Loic Remy - 18m
Eden Hazard - 32m
= 50m!!!!!

just too good to be true. must be a sign.

but seriously... Remy and Hazard.

hmm just to add, huntelaar has 14 goal in 12 games in europa, and has gotten that from 25 shots on goals with 12 shots on target

now THATS clinical.

i still dont realy rate the guy, but maybe i'm judging him on the wrong criteria

Looking through some of the statistics i am wondering why no one has mentioned stefan Jovetic?

is he still as promising as he was when he was 19? an injury derailed his progress but he seems to have found his form a bit? anyone know the skippy?

Back