• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The all new Striker thread..

Going to keep banging the drum for van wolfswinkel.

6ft, done it in holland, doing it abroad, still gettable price wise, still young.

Don't know quite what it is about him, but I think this guy will be great - he seems to have all the attributes and stats to back them up.

I know the bookies aren't the best measuring stick, but for what it's worth, Sky Bet have Inter as the 3/1 favorites to which club RVW will be playing for at the start of the season. They haven't got any odds for us.

Strikers Sky Bet have us down for are:

Tevez @ 20/1
Huntelaar @ 6/1
Cavani @ 16/1

I know he isn't a striker, but we are 4/1 second favorites to sign Daniele De Rossi - Haven't even seen up linked with him? Also 16/1 to sign Alan Dzagoev.

That shows how much they know,
or perhaps how deluded and willing Spurs fans are at throwing their money away

Ade permanent, Tevez on loan plus one for the future in Castagnios

.......................Adebayor

..............Bale.................Tevez

......................Sigurdsson

...............Moutinho......Sandro

Ekotto....Vertonghen.....Kaboul......Walker

..........................Vorm

Ade permanent, Tevez on loan plus one for the future in Castagnios

.......................Adebayor

..............Bale.................Tevez

......................Sigurdsson

...............Moutinho......Sandro

Ekotto....Vertonghen.....Kaboul......Walker

..........................Vorm

wowzers how incredibly

unrealistic](*,)

I think we should take a punt on Rossi. I know he is injured and may never come back the same, but on the chance that he did or even close to it we should take a gamble. We were willing to spunk big money on him not that long ago if rumours were to be believed. Now that his team has been relegated and with the whole injury thing we might pick him up for a song.

Ade for me is a no brainer as he's been our best striker since Count Dracula. Wages are an issue but if some sort of deal could be worked out then this would be a good bit of business.

Those two and Falcao should do it.

ok, il be realistic and boring

Luuk de Jong, Luc Castagnios, Bas Dost

Bas Dost has signed for Wolfsburg. So i'll say Mandzukic

i forgot about that, and Mandzukic has signed for B Munich hasnt he??? great, not like Spurs being left behind in the striker search

so il go for Luuk De Jong, Luc Castagnios, and Demba Ba

aha, didn't know that. Solid signing from Bayern.

Errrm, i can't think of anyone else then.

ok, maybe 3rd time lucky

Demba Ba, Dzeko on loan, and Luc Castagnios

Anyone....It really is an odd situation, at the moment we've got Defoe, Coulibaly, Kane, and the kid who came on and look good against Everton. Do we currently have the least options of any premier league team?

Personally I think we needa 25 y o plus like Ade out and out centre forward who can play with his back to goal, and also a confident young player like Wolfswinkel who can steadily fight his way in to the team. Essentially money needs to be spent. Although Saha might be on a free apparently, could be worth a shot.

We could be left with the very real situation of having Defoe as our only striker!!

Saha/Pav long gone...
Ade... yet to sign...

and Defoe's still probably 3rd choice!

IF AVB comes (and it's looking more and more likely) any chance he'll be able to persuade his old chum David Banner to take the long walk down the Tottenham High Road...?

images

If you're willing to turn a blind eye on his dodgy injury record, Remy's a decent player and would probably fit in our wage structure. Dzeko and Tevez would be superb signings but look completely out of our range. Even Adebayor's doubtful at the moment. Personally, I'd take Berbatov back in a heartbeat but that's just me.

The most realistic options at the moment are probably players playing on the continent and willing to sacrifice a few quids to play in the Premier League, rather than end up at Malaga or Paris St Germain.

That would make Remy and Falcao good - albeit slightly underwhelming - choices.

Back