• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Thanks Tim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean progressing to being "one of the best in the world" is just a natural progression for a 21/22 year old player? Harry Kane should be dynamite in a year or two then

Interesting that you think Kane has the same level of talent as Bale.... I hope that you are right, but fear that (just as with your love of the charlatan) you are wrong.

I also find it interesting that people are so quick to credit AVB for turning Bale into such a good player, but it never seemed to be the same for (e.g.) Redknapp and Modric. I also seem to remember that the first manager to move Bale from the left wing was a certain Harry Redknapp - which led to our (oh so knowledgable) fans to chant 'he plays on the left......'

TS seemed to suggest that after the Chelsea capitulation he stopped playing a few (injured or not) who weren't playing for the shirt or didn't care.

So looking at the line-up: Walker? Dawson (injured)?

I would include Sandro and Bentaleb but they played a few games after that.

So was he talking about Walker and Dawson?

Or is he just ad-libing/fibbing?

He clarified it a little later on though when he talked about players coming out in the press and saying they wanted CL football. I don't believe either Dawson or Walker done that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back